Short Brickfilm Casting Call (s)

So, in lieu of me still waiting for voice actors and the like for City of the Fallen, I’m planning out a couple short Brickflims to pass the time for my 40 odd subscribers.

I do need one voice actor for the one I’m planning, possibly two. The first one needs to be able to do a decent to good impression of Cole from Ninjago, and the second is only an idea right now, but would need to be able to do an emotionless voice.

Potential voice actors, please send your auditions to toaekorak@gmail.com

5 Likes

I’ll think about it. IMO, I do a very good impersonation of Cole. I can also be emotionless.

Just need to find a good recording-thingy.

3 Likes

You know I’m almost always happy to help w/ people’s projects.

4 Likes

I’d be up for this. What sort of lines would you want to be said in the “emotionless voice”?

2 Likes

Mostly just standard things like “target located”, and “exterminate”.

2 Likes

Huh. Do you have any sort of reference I should base myself on? I’d just like to have something more substantial to record.

Pretty much just any robot voice, to be honest. I’d say Daleks, but they have too much emotion. Cybermen, maybe.

2 Likes

Pssh

I got this in tha baaag

2 Likes

I think I can fill that roll

2 Likes

You need to say things like “I love you”

/jk

I’m intrigued… I do not know what Cole sounds like though, and I don’t know what Cybermen are…

I found a good recording-thingy, so I’ll try and have my Cole impersonation emailed to you before the end of today.

1 Like

Hmm… I could do this. But I don’t feel like sending an audition :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, I listened to what I had recorded; I’ll need to try again.

1 Like

I’ll try to send mine in this weekend. :smiley:

1 Like

Mine have been sent.

1 Like