Should TTV have a gaming channel?

Hey guys, TTV has their main channel, the TTV’s cast members channels, and a product showcase channel. Should TTV do a channel for the Lego and Bionicle video games?

2 Likes

There are not a lot of bionicle or lego games just to make a separate channel for that.
Also the cast already are busy with their own real life stuff so that would be very unlikely.

4 Likes

well it would be hard for TTV to balance out and work with both podcast, channel things, and gaming.

4 Likes

But, there are video games like Lego dimensions and Lego marvel superheroes, Lego Jurassic world, Lego batman. There are more but I still think TTV should do a gaming channel.

I don’t think there’s a need. It’s nice for the channel to have a lot of content because,

1. We don’t have to wait as long for more content.
  2. There’s almost always content on the channel that’s new
  3. We don’t have to move back and forth from multiple channels to see the same people do similar things.
3 Likes

They used to have one called nameunavailable , but they haven’t posted anything for a couple of years.
If you want to look, here’s the link:

3 Likes

Um, what about Pandemic Panda? Don’t forget that TTV owns that channel too.

That much content would at least take 2-3 years to get through and for that channel to thrive they would need to at least release a video every 2 days.
Games also take a lot of time to be made so after they go through all of those games their channel would be static.
Plus they have other projects on their current channel and gaming takes a lot of time.

1 Like

Moved to TTV Podcast

@Adazai
Pandemic Panda AKA PPG’s Winter Solstice Channel was their Halo Machinima Channel where they posted Halo Machinima.

I say there’s no need for a gaming channel.
Because TTV doesn’t really need to post Lego game vids on a separate channel.
They can post it on the Main Channel.

2 Likes

When you’re that specific, no.
It would be cool if TTV had a Gaming channel, just for straight up video games of any sort.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ʟᴏᴡ-ᴇғғᴏʀᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

There are lots of people that could help, like the custom bionicle community, like CallanLOF and IDS studios, or maybe Larnuu works.

As PluralLego already pointed out, we have a Gaming Channel called nameuunavailable that we used to do stuff all the time on. Eljay had a BIONICLE: The Game LP, Ven played Halo, I played Terraria, Var played a lot of stuff, Kahi played Hero Factory Breakout… we stopped updating it when we decided to concentrate on growing the main channel. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

6 Likes

Alright, thanks for the information.

No problem! As for whether we would ever do more LPs in the future…

LPs are fun, but they’re also time-consuming, lengthy, and hard to get people hooked on as compared to our usual video series. So while I’m not ruling it out (especially for shorter games, or one-off videos), you likely won’t see too many from us in the near future besides Lego-related games.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Um they post gaming videos on the main channel(duh)

They do their MNOG/VNOG LP’s on their main channel, and that seems to be it.

as a bunch of you guys have an xbox one, it’d be cool to see a halo 5 co-op let’s play