Shovel Knight

I just had an idea for the next DLC/addon. Its pretty much a swap mode. Instead of Shield Knight getting captured, its Shovel Knight, and Shield Knight needs to save him. Instead of the enchantress its the sorcerer, because its Shovel Knight, and we also get a new playable character with a brand new move set.

im pretty sure thats what the switch version of shovel knight plans on doing

2 Likes

Ok, that’s pretty awesome. I might have to look into that!

I GOT IT! I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!

1 Like

congrats man! its a fantastic game, it’ll frustrate you a tone and best part is of course the dlc, cheat codes and the boss fights!

1 Like

Well I have yet to beat King Knight, though I’ll probably be able to get that done tonight.

Just wait for Plague Knight. Have fun.

1 Like

Oh god.

and even worse is mole knight.

1 Like

mole knight wasn’t hard.

Now, Polar and Propeller knight - they were hard.

1 Like

I have reached that stage in Plague of Shadows. I am not looking forward to it.

1 Like

I dread some of the later bosses, but I fell like by that point I’ll be better at the game than I am now. Also, I finally beat King Knight! Now for Specter Knight and his stupid crappy stage gimmick.

You will hate the final boss. It was the hardest moment in any game I have ever played.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. Actual quotes from my playthrough-
“The floor is gone!”
"Just because I can’t levitate doesn’t mean you have to destroy the floor!
“Come on, hold up your thing!”
“I can’t reach you from here!”
“All do- OH COME ON!”

1 Like

Mine are mostly “Hey I actually got this” right before dieing, and screaming and yelling NO at bosses.

i despise specter knights stage, hated the plague knight boss
but propeller knight was like
fun
but hard
tinker knight was pathetically easy but still fun

the real hard part of the final level wasn’t the enchantress but much rather the stupid boss rush

1 Like

I didn’t think the Tower of Fate was too bad, what with the replenishing health

and yeah, the Lich yard is probably my least favorite stage

I don’t pretend to be a master or anything, but the most frustrating boss for me was without doubt Plague Knight

his jumpy shenanigans were for some reason much more treacherous than Black Knight’s or King Knight’s.

Speaking of

In The Halls of The Usurper, King Knight’s Stage’s theme is my favorite music from the whole score

which is incredibly convenient, since it’s where I go when I need to farm gold.

1 Like

I’m about to beat Plague of Shadows. I’m on the tower approach about to do the boss run level.

I’m not sure how I feel about it.

1 Like

excited, the ending is fantastic!

Shovel Knight update for mihi:

I beat Plague of Shadows, finishing the boss run in one go just in time to play Specter of Torment.

Specter of Torment will take some getting used to, but the models are epic. The story has a lot of promise as well.

2 Likes