Show off your MOBA Character Concepts you wish you can make

These are pretty cool :smile:

1 Like

Guess what I am opening the topic
for any MOBA Character Concepts

Why was I summoned?

1 Like

Well, I’ll get drawing then, since I have about 4 solid characters I could throw in here.

1 Like

just to see how you enjoy it

and I hope they are amazing @pizzacheetah

1 Like

I may not draw all of them, I hate drawing people, but I love drawing armor. So one of them is for sure going up, since he’s all about armor. And an axe. And wristblades.

Update: Here be the guy with a big axe, wristblades, and lots of armor. Well, “guy” isn’t entirely accurate, it’s more like a dark energy inhabiting armor, but whatever.

Abilities:
Q: Throws his axe to target area, dashing to the area, catching his axe, and slamming it down dealing area damage. Targets above 50% health take bonus damage according to their max health, and targets below 50% health are slowed for 2 seconds.
W: Throws his axe into the sky, then dashes with his wristblades out along a line, dealing damage to all enemies in his path and pushing them to the side, before catching his axe and spinning back to his starting position, dealing damage in a larger area than the first dash to enemies in his path. Targets above 50% health take bonus damage according to their max health, and targets below 50% health have their armor reduced for 4 seconds.
E: Throws his axe in a straight line like a javelin, impaling the first enemy hit and dealing damage, before dashing to them. If the target is over 50% health, they take bonus damage according to their max health, if below 50% health, the target is stunned for 2 seconds.
R: Channeling all of the dark energy inside of himself, a blast of darkness erupts in a large cone from his axe, dealing damage to all enemies hit, as well as causing each enemy hit to create a shockwave, dealing twice the initial damage and slowing any enemy near them for 4 seconds.

Using the DotA2 scale of describing Heroes, this is the TL;DR:
Durable: 2/3
Initiator: 3/3
Disabler: 1/3
Support: 2/3
Lane Support: 2/3

4 Likes

very dashbased

He’s a mobile initiator with powerful chasing abilities. His job is to chunk enemies with a strong initiate, then cc train them when they’re low so they can’t run. He does very little damage to enemies under 50% health though, so he’s very much a support. He relies on the damage bonus from high health targets for damage, so he can’t get kills very easily if the target is low.

1 Like

Similar to how Leona from LoL plays
her Q stuns when she auto attacks some one
her W does a aoe after a windup
Her E shoots a blade in a line which takes her to the enemy champion
her Ult does a Aoe slows them and any in the middle a stunned
Anyway

Here is
Glaive The Steel Prince

What do you think he does? @Pizzacheetah

1 Like

I assume throw glaives like an Irelia ult all the time.

1 Like

See, you can do necks.

Not to be that guy, but what is a MOBA?

It’s a Mobile Online Battle Arena game.

MOBAs are a genre of games spawned from a mod for WarCraft III called “Defense of the Ancients,” or DotA. It involved teams of powerful “Heroes” pushing lanes of “creeps” to destroy the enemy’s “Ancient” and win the game. Some examples are DotA2, Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends, and Heroes of the Storm.

1 Like

I made this, I guess she’s a disabler, She has a stun, an aoe, a passive attack boost and a trident throwing ultimate. I don’t really know specifics but I hope you like it.

3 Likes