Show off Your Transformers Collection

Now that I’m finally displaying them (Minicons not pictured, there are a lot of them)…

http://i.imgur.com/3Rkxdc1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vdeRDRL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TyNtuzQ.jpg

1 Like

Can I have half of your collection :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But then I’d only have two shelves completely full of transforming robit dudes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

N E C R O P O S T ?
Very recently rearranged my “CHUG” shelves.

Autobots

Decepticons

2 Likes

Well here’s my collection. Not just my Transformers, but my everything. Well except for my mocs and G2 Bionicle sets. Its nothing much. Just what I’ve picked up here and there. Let me know if there’s anything you want to get a better look at.

3 Likes

I’m jealous.

1 Like

Well what’s yours like?

Nice collection, man and I see some muti-color horses on your shelves, too.

1 Like

Thanks.

You got a problem with that? I will fight thee!

And i’ve got a buncha cybertron figures in storage

4 Likes

Well no.

1 Like

Good.

Give me your Bakugan

1 Like

The ones I have on hand

1 Like

I have like five more in a box somewhere.

1 Like

2 years later…
I’ve shifted my focus to Transformers after BIONICLE ended again.
I ended up giving away a bunch of my old figures, but I’ve rebuilt and expanded.
Notable figures I don’t have anymore include:

ROTF Human Alliance Skids
ROTF Deluxe Mudflap
ROTF Ravage
ROTF Ironhide
ROTF Skids and Mudflap (Ice Cream Truck)
Armada Super Base Optimus Prime
Armada Hot Shot (Replaced)
Armada Galvatron (Replaced)
Armada Starscream (Replaced)
Armada Smokescreen (Replaced)
Armada Sideswipe (Replaced)
Armada Scavenger (Replaced)
Armada Jetfire (Replaced)
Armada Unicron
All Energon figures except Omega Supreme
Cybretron Cannonball
Cybertron Armorhide
Cybertron Overhaul
Cybertron Clocker (All of them)
Cybertron Thunderblast

Any of the figures not listed above that were in my post from 3 years ago I have in a box and/or have been replaced.

Sorry for somewhat blurry pictures.
This is my updated collection:

Prime Wars Decpticons:

Prime Wars Autobots (And T30 Swerve):

Cybertron and Masterpiece:

CHUG Autobots and MP accessories:

Animated Decepticons (I have an Electrostatic Soundwave with Ratbat and a replacement Swindle on the way in the mail):

Animated Autobots (And Techno Toon Titans Bluster and Trench/Huffer and Pipes):

Armada Decepticons:

Armada Autobots (And Universe Ultra Magnus):

And now it’s time to go inactive for another two years.

3 Likes

I used to have the generations combiner wars bruticus, as well as Titans return blurr.
I gave those away.
but I found some other ones… mostly just a few that my siblings didn’t want, as well as a few from my dad’s childhood.

1 Like

I should really update this, as I don’t own a lot of those figures anymore, but own a lot more newer ones

3 Likes

I just got my seeker 2 pack from target shop online and now I have the trio if seekers. I’m super happy!

I also got a Devestator ko

1 Like

This is most of my collection. I don’t have a display space for them yet, so I store them in vehicle mode, and I was too lazy (or scared, in Nightbird’s case) to transform most of them.

All of my Prime Wars Trilogy figures, featuring BattleTrap and my only full Combiner Team. (I have Novastar/Firestar pre-ordered, so I might try to complete Orthia too, if I can find a reasonably-priced Greenlight.)

The Tetrajet Armada. (It’s really interesting how there are subtle plastic color differences between figures like Red Wing and Hotlink and Thundercracker and Ion Storm. It makes pairing up the figures with their null rays a bit easier.)

Earthrise Seekers and Reflectors. (I got really lucky finding Thundercracker and Skywarp.)

These are the more unique Decepticon molds. (The mass retail Impactor is an Autobot, but this is the kinda show-spoiling Decepticon version.)

Not sure what to consider this group; it was going to be Autobots, but I wanted RainDance and SkyTread together, and I had nowhere else to put Marlboro Man.

Autobot cars and their mold-mates.

And finally, Partsformers, which are way more amazing than they have any right to be.

3 Likes