Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Any way you could detail how you made the coat? I was trying to do something similar with my self-MOC and yours is pretty much how I wanted to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drew out the pieces and wrote measurements, then marked the fabric and cut it out, then I just machine sewed the pieces together, I also threaded wire along the edge, if you’re asking for schematics I’m not sure I still have them, it’s simple enough to sketch them out, just draw the individual shapes of cloth and make sure there’s enough extra fabric to sew them together.
It’s the same process as making a full scale coat basically.

1 Like

How did you pull off the different color eyes?

It’s quite bulky, but I’m working on a shorter version, as I’m going to remake Novel.

It works well enough.

7 Likes

Either Modicius…

[details=Additional Picture]

[/details]

Or Atrox…

While Modicius is my official self-moc, I like Atrox too much not to mention.

14 Likes

Ow, that bent #3 axle is unnerving…

1 Like

Actually, it’s the connector that’s bent. More understandable, but still unnerving.
The #4 axle actually is bent, though. To get the mask to fit properly.

Nope, I only have two exo suits. One that belongs to Cayde and another one that belongs to Jack

1 Like

Well, mine´s pretty lame, but here it is…

I don´t have many pieces, but I worked with what I have.
Please, give me feedback. I´m going for a “something that Lego would make” style in mind, the complexity of most MOCs is currently out of my reach. I do plan to improve this MOC when I get more and better pieces.

Any questions about the design?

Also: sorry for the quality of my laptop´s camera being terrible.

3 Likes

You can always make a topic for it, but I’ll say my thoughts here. I like the color scheme, but the weapon is far too long.

1 Like

Like @BBricks said, the weapon could be shorter if it’s meant to be a one-handed weapon.

Thanks for pointing that out, it´s supposed to be a spear-thingy that can shoot lasers. Now, how do you think I can make the spear shorter while looking decent?

I can also make it two-handed, if you think it would be a good idea.

I´ll make a topic on it, so we can talk about it there.

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/my-self-moc/35260

I dont know if ive posted something in this topic, if not, heres Arcdron, my self moc

17 Likes

Oh cool, I actually haven’t seen someone make a Kestora before. Glad that it’s not a Toa/Matoran/Makuta/Etc.

My self is Wärter, to my knowledge I think I posted it in this topic before but I updated it, so here we go

Shameless Self-Promoting

21 Likes

Here is my self M.O.C. The Dark Master If you want to know more look at this post The Dark Master

But I can tell you this that whatever he is now, he is no longer a Toa/Matoran/Makuta/Etc.
Please share your thoughts on it.
I like to hear @Elljay thoughts if only so that we can actually have a positive conversation. One not about arguments.

2 Likes

I’m actually building mine rn
I never really got around to it until now

Here it is finished:

Here it is revamped:

Here it is double revamped

19 Likes

i’m perpetually re-designing mine.

curse my standards, forcing me to scrap any semblance of progress…

Sarukai mordraxus he’s probably one of my best moc next to kori and valik my second self moc and they’re all pretty complex

15 Likes

Soon I will show myself M.O.C