Sight-Seeing 2015 Sets

Don’t they look so beautiful?

Our efforts where not in vain.

8 Likes

I am so jelly of you people.

I probably won’t be getting any until the 29th.

1 Like

I wont be getting till late january…

Your probably not alone… :frowning:

My friend Chris found both the Jungle and stone protector at his local target. Though after he was through they were all sold out.

That’s funny… ^They^ just found the jungle and stone protectors…

I have had no luck. Of all the stores I checked only two knew what it was. One told me that it was “called Hero Factory now” and the other told me they haven’t made it for 10 years. I had to correct them on that. It hasn’t been made for FIVE years. It hasn’t been GOOD for 10 years. (when I say hasn’t been good I mean the sets not the story. 05 didn’t have excellent gear functions and from then on they dropped them completely)

However, I did just come second place in a contest and I won the protector of ice. Don’t know if that counts but just thought it was worth noting.

3 Likes

It counts to me, you got it for free which is always better in my opinion. :smiley:

1 Like

It is better. While you spent $20 on 2 protectors, I spent 20 minutes building something. Now I have $20 that I’ll probably spend on LoSS, Lewa or Gali.

1 Like

Trust me, don’t get LoSS. He’s not worth it.

I am a collector. No matter what you say I will get every set. Now that you have said this the next set I am buying is LoSS.

I wrote to one of my local toy stores and we won’t get sets until February!
I am european so that means you are freakin’ lucky US…
Now hate my country so much.

4 Likes

Well this also confirms the release date for Australia. :cry:

3 Likes

Great. No BIONICLE sets till February and inflated prices.

For those of you wondering, Aussies will have to pay this:
Protectors : $16
Small Toa/Loss : $20
Large Toa : $30

4 Likes

No Bionicle sets in my local Target or Toys “R” Us, unfortunately.

Target did have some great Transformers exclusives, though.

2 Likes

I say you primarily look at Target. I did not see them at Toys R Us, and a lot of reports say people have been finding them at Target. I suggest you keep looking there.

Im gonna look at my local target for the sets, but i dont have high hopes, because they werent listed on the website :frowning: .

What I’ve been doing while looking is going up to either the oldest woman or the youngest man who works there (because they’re most likely the ones to remember it), ask them check out the back for a certain item and then when they ask what item tell them “you haven’t heard this in a long time - LEGO BIONICLE.” Usually it’s followed by a “not in a long time” or a “I remember those.” Then I pull out my phone, show them Omega Tahu and firends’ boxes and ask them to look out back for something that.

It works, they look, but still nothing.

2 Likes

What country?

Sadly Australia.

sighs

We never get anything on time like the rest of the world.

1 Like

Just found all of the Protectors at my local ToysRUs. I nearly bought them all then and there, if it weren’t for my dad standing right next to me. :-/ I was able to restrain myself, but the next chance I get on my own time, I’m going for them!
Here’s a pic for proof.

-Oonie

13 Likes