Skakdi Avon (Irnakk-Inspired MOCs)

Basically , intrigued by the irnakk set , sparked my inner creativity to create these guys

Backstory : these are the skakdi avon, the original skakdi , legend has it that they once were fearless warlords , with unimaginable amounts of armour , they were a force to be reckoned with , but were wiped out by a mysterious being , all that is left of them is remnants of their greatness as the take told to scare young skakdi , known as irnakk. Legend has it that they will return one day , for what purpose no one knows

43 Likes

They look great!

1 Like

These are really nicely detailed for their size! I’m going to say incredibly good job! 9.5/10 :smiley: (some colours are a bit meh)

1 Like

They look pretty Great!
I really like the Fake-vak; he just looks so brutish.

1 Like

They look good. I like them. Hunchback skakdi team.

1 Like

The MOCs are quite coolio.
(BTW I edited the title to have the proper spelling of Skakdi)

2 Likes

Your supposed to say Edited Title-Not LegoMaster Get it right StSc.
/s

Pretty cool Mocs for some Irnakk type skakdi. Some of the colors don’t quite go together though.

2 Likes

Nice job!

1 Like

Whoah! Seriously cool!

1 Like

So, they are the Pirakki? Baraka? Anyway, they look Fantasti-cool™. Some Velociraptor legs would make them better.

2 Likes

I like the Zaktan-ish one the best. I feel he has the most consistent color scheme, and just looks the best.

1 Like

You and your velociraptor legs. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Real coincedence my Toa team is also called the Toa Avon, by the way awesome Mocs! 9/10

1 Like

Woah! great work!

1 Like

t’s time for a quick KARP/10 review. (K.A.R.P. Kool, And, Rad, Playa!)

Is it Kool And Rad? Yes. Good work Playa!

I give it a BEEEFCAAAKE!!!/10

1 Like

Introducing Fake-vak, Zaktan-ish, Pseudo-Vezotena, and xXx_Totes_Not_Vezon_xXx!

1 Like

NO! We Don’t Do That Anymore!
It’s yYy_ now.

1 Like

What is it with you and this?

2 Likes

I don’t know, ™ is fun. It’s unique. I honestly thought you were going to say:

4 Likes

OMG! These are great! The story brings a great backstory to irnakk! I love the design of the all and especially Avak and Vezon, but why does he have the ignika if he is an ancient warlord, but nonetheless I would give them all a 9/10! Cause no moc is flaw less (the claw on Vezon doesn’t match!!!) So great job buddy!

1 Like