Skull crab

I got to say this is pretty great!
10/10.

2 Likes

a zombie fiddler crab. I have to say, I’ve never seen a mic of that nature before.

2 Likes

Wow. A great looking crab, now the right claw the way how it build look like the build of skull scorpion tail, I did not like that tail but work so much better on this Moc. Well done

2 Likes

this

this is
what

1 Like

0/10 not understanding the reference

1 Like

Wow! looks great!

Colour scheme seems consistent, although RED PINZ! (and open blue ones)

I like the technic build, looks like a legit rahi, great job! The function is good, although it does seem a little clunky. nice work on the eyes!

Not really much to say, probably one of the best MOCs i’ve seen today! 9/10

1 Like

Nicely done! I love the use of the scorpio function, and I love how compact you made it. Not to be crabby, but I don’t know how I feel about that purple…

1 Like

This MOC is great!

The colour scheme is nice and the build is very creative

1 Like

I’m not sure what to think. Crabs are arthropods, so maybe it should be more holl-

Nevermind. This is much better than LEGO’s skeletal arthropod.

2 Likes

It’s Skull Pincer! The natural territorial enemy of Skull Scorpio!

4 Likes

I may be late to the party, but this MOC is crabsolutly amazing! I love the trans-purple highlights!

5 Likes

the ultimate battle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

pretty faithful

Look up “skull crab” for even more messed up crap

if only i had the instructions sniff

I’d make 2

1 Like

I’ve given up clawing for a pun (nudge, nudge), but I like the use of Scorpio’s function. Reminds me a lot of the Hahnah Crab’s face, but the name doesn’t seem to fit the lack of any of the now-abundant skull pieces.

1 Like

good job. there are not many “claws” but a lot pros :wink:

1 Like

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201410_0336_bdgaf_sm.jpg

Though yeah, really like the crab :3

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE sea-creatures, and this guy is no exception!
I’d maybe tried some bigger claw pieces, maybe Carapar’s weapons. Also some closed red ball joints would probably be better for eyes I think.
The legs and body is perfect tough, don’t change that ^^

1 Like

I’m keeping my old and “new” (since hf 2.0) lego seperate. because I wanna keep everything sorted so no carapar. his claw wouldn’t really work with this design anyway.
closed ball joints would definitly look better but I don’t have any.

1 Like