Skull Fencer

A rather simple moc I made late one night. I wanted to do a ‘protector’ sized moc since I haven’t done one in awhile. Though I had originally intended to do a basic protector, he turned into this, a skeleton skilled in fencing.

Also the spine along the back was an after thought, that only came about when I was trying to figure out a way to keep the waist and shoulder pieces firmly in place, so I decided to connect them. I really do like the way it turned out, with the spine actually flowing with the curve of the back. Another afterthought that only came to be halfway through taking pictures was the head. Originally I just had the skull spider mask on the head normally, but I realized after taking a few shots how badly it didn’t flow with the back, so instead I decided to try and give him something akin to a fencing mask, with the legs of the skull spider acting as part of the ‘mask’. Should also note he uses a modified protector build that @Ghosty made.

So yeah… just another random moc I decided to make. C&C is welcomed. Also link to the flickr album for him.

16 Likes

I really like his Spine; It adds a lot of character. :smile:

1 Like

y u not tag me

1 Like

Honestly wasn’t aware you could tag people on here.

2 Likes

You just do this: @Ghosty

1 Like

It has more of a Swashbuckler feel than a Fencer

1 Like

That helmet, spine, and the lack of cliche trans pieces makes it probably the most unique Skull villain Moc i’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

I will make sure to remember that for future use and edit the first post with it.

1 Like

Nice MOC.

Neat MOC. The spine completes it.

Nice! I like what you did for the head. The weapon seems a bit off though. It looks really good, but not like a rapier. I guess he’s good at saber sparing?

2 Likes

I like how no one thought of the weapon as a Keyblade from KH.

1 Like

Really like that spine, the rest is okay. but I am gonna need to borrow that spine.

1 Like

Are you Raiden Now?

1 Like

Uhm.

no.

I am RaptorTalon.

Truth be told, I was going more for a saber vibe with the weapon, though I also wanted the weapon to look somewhat intimidating since he is afterall a villain.

1 Like

Yee. It looks good!

This is pretty great looking! I like the spine, and the sword is great too! :smile:

1 Like

That’s a pretty cool MOC!
I especially like the head design!

1 Like