Skull Glider

Even after his defeat. the army of kulta is still hunting masks.
their stronghold also has a forge wich they use to melt masks of power.
to get stolen masks quick to the stronghold. the skull stealers use gliders to travel accros the island. the mask left overs are forged into gold skulls as a prize for the person who stole the mask.

18 Likes

Like The Design, Glider Looks Well Done,Color Scheme Consistent. But Why Does Skull Glider Have A Corrupted G2 Kakama?

1 Like

the idea was that he stole pohatu’s mask and is bringing it to the the stronghold.

Makes Sense Now

1 Like

With the fluorescent light, it looks like he’s holding a jack-o-lantern on a chain to guide his way through the dark…which is even spoopier.

1 Like

Nice! The story is well thought out with a GREAT MOC to boot! Great job! But I would maybe find a way to give that guy shoulder amour! ( I don’t know it just seems right for some reason!)

1 Like

Good MOC, but I have a question.

Why is your black light better than mine? Mine doesn’t want to light up the trans-orange.

1 Like

does the trans orange just not glow at all?

It sort-of does, but not brightly.

hmm thats odd

and it can’t be a normal LED light

It’s a light bulb…

Yours is made of LED’s? That must be the problem.

no mine is a tl (dunno if america has a different name for it so those long lamps )

Okay. That must be why yours is better. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Along with that MOC of Skull Basher that looks similar to a piece of concept art, this has to be one of my favorite Skull villain MOCs.

2 Likes

That glider, in my opinion, is WONDERFUL!!!

2 Likes

this the green goblin from spider man.

It looks great.

1 Like

I can just imagine this guy flying through the night Spooping everyone. Great work!

2 Likes