Skull Splasher

Okay. Y’all punners stop just say 10/10 it’s time for me to make a real splash! (Dangit) So for starters, one of the greatest fish Mocs I have ever seen. The claws are great and I love the pieces used on the tail and, but the head really isn’t that good, I would have like a huge head with lots of teeth. But over all I love it! 8/10 and I NEED to see him vs Skull Ignitor

2 Likes

I’m in the minority but I love puns xD

3 Likes

Puns are very punney. Okay I’ll stop now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Okay stop it this is getting really willy, Dangit, I mean you guys gotta stop whaling all these puns out, Dangit, what I am trying to say is… Okay I sea what you mean lololololololol :whale:

3 Likes

water you guys doing

5 Likes

That is incredible. I love it. It looks like a Mosasaurus.
#16/10

5 Likes

14 Likes

Dang, that black light is awesome. It helps the characters come to life, in my mind. Better poses please ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yay! Finally both of them together! They look soooooo cool! I love the way the black light makes them glow! Wish these were the skull villians for the summer wave!!! :smile_cat:

1 Like

0/10, it has red pins. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice job

1 Like

anyway, i really like this animal design.

i would not be supriced if its one of the animals that lives in the deeper parts of Okoto’s oceans.

1 Like

yeah, but sadly there is no “I understood that pun” gif.

still a good pun though.

1 Like

This would be a good skull villain for Gali, which strangely didn’t receive a skull villain to fight. Lucky

2 Likes

I think this moc turned out pretty whale. 100/10.

1 Like