Skull Villains Revamps

These skull villain sets were underwhelming. So, I decided to revamp them.

As you can see, I didn’t show skull slicer and skull basher because I don’t have them. For Lord of Skull Spiders, I made his legs poseable. For skull grinder, there is too much to say so I’ll let you find out on your own.nSkull warrior only has three improvements, I switched his red toes for blue ones, I switched his red shell piece for a blue one, and I switched his blue shell for a gunmetal one. As for skull scorpio, I added pincers, poseable legs, a new function, and mouth pincers.These were my skull villain revamps. Oh no, they’re 2spooky4me!!!

7 Likes

What did you do to Grinder?

He looks like he’s wearing stilts.

Edgy stilts.

8 Likes

Hmm, now we that you say it, I see. Anyways, I just tried to copy the “Uber Skull Grinder” moc.

1 Like

They all look okay, but Grinder…

I’d either make his legs shorter, or make him proportional.

2 Likes

Is this better?

3 Likes

It’s a little better. I’d aim for something more like this.

http://www.nzuaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/anatomy-of-the-human-body-pictures.png

You can always make the torso and arms longer.

5 Likes

No.

Disregard human proportions, but make it seem normal-looking enough, and not like he’s wearing stilts.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m just trying to remake the original set.

5 Likes

I’m giving you feedback based on my personal opinion. Feel free to do whatever you want with it. Anyways, it looks a lot better now. IMO.

2 Likes

Right now, he’s basically a smidge taller than the set.

2 Likes

Looking good, I like what you’ve done with these.

3 Likes

These look pretty cool!

These are great! Could you maybe have a few more in depth pics? I can’t really judge them to much as I can’t see them to well, my favourite has to be Scorpio!

Here you go! :smile:

2 Likes