Skyrim!

I have only just acquired Skyrim two days ago. It. Is. Amazing. I would recommend it to anyone.

2 Likes

Enjoy loosing all track of time for the next couple of months. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s very easy to loose yourself in it, especially at first.

3 Likes

Indeed, I think I’ve played over 1000 hours total, and that was on the console version. Probably gonna double that once I install it on PC. How on earth I still managed to have a social life (somewhat) and doing good in school at the same time is a mystery. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Best. Game. Ever… For me

1 Like

I reached 24 hours of playing today.

1 Like

You’ve got a long way to go. :smiley:

4 Likes

Great Divines! How long have you had Skyrim?

Since late 2012 or early 2013. It was my go-to time waster for several months after I got it.

3 Likes

I don’t feel bad, because I have only had it for about a month now.

1 Like

24 hours/month is probably a healthy amount.

2 Likes

Wow, I played Skyrim for 281 hours.

1 Like

I have skillz. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh deer, I believe, I just over moded my Skyrim, it’s all slow now…

I really need to upgrade my computer.

2 Likes

Graphics mods’ll do that to ya.

2 Likes

Bought it September, played untill october, got 174 hours in, had to get back on track with school so maybe i will play it once more after finals ^^

2 Likes

What y’alls favorite town?

Mine is Solitude. I don’t know why, but I spend a lot of time there.

1 Like

Whiterun, my first sight of it when I climbed up the hill from Riverwood was in awe. Also, it’s probably the town that is most like how viking towns were in real life as well as being simply really cozy. And we can’t forget Jorrvaskr is there, I mean how awesome is it not to have a base that is an upside down boat?

2 Likes

I can’t really decide. Perhaps Markarth, because of the Dwemer “theme” and shady local politics. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh yeah… I forgot about Markarth.

I love the Dwemer stuff. I wish there had been a little more of it spread around the world, though.

1 Like

Then I definitely think you’ll enjoy Morrowind. :wink:

2 Likes