Slime Reviews: Lego Catalog 2015

so I’m not sure if this is creative content, so I’ll put it in Promotions+Advertising to be sure…

I received my Lego Catalog earlier today. I felt motivated to do this.

16 Likes

Moved to videos.
Added to watch later

srry

1 Like

Is this what people call art nowadays?

/s

2 Likes

I think Tahu’s intro line has been made into something that sounds like something a younger kid would say.

“I’m Tahu, the Master of fire! My strength will burn away the enemy. It’s my destiny to claim my golden mask of power and become the master of fire!”

Seriously, what is it with the exclamation points and lack of a ton of commas?

5 Likes

Truly the spiciest of all reviews

Also, did you notice that Pythor is Kapau’rai and Kapau’rai is Pythor? It’s either Kapau’rai or Chop’rai; I can’t remember.

Political_Cosby, coming to you pre-recorded.

9 Likes

It’s like a cross between Bill Cosby and Legomation Studio on acid. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

as I said somewhere else it sounds like a really f**ked up version of Bill Cosby

2 Likes

Oh god.
There is 16 minutes of this…

7 Likes

PS, stop drinking.

nu

i wil nut stahp drinkin the waturrrrss

they maek me fel gud

9 Likes

Barely made it through 30 seconds :confounded:

4 Likes

After sitting through your whole nearly 17-minute video, I have just one thing to say good sir.

Well done.

You have managed to take a boring genre of entertainment (Reviews) and transform it into something completely magical and different. The voice of the reviewer is quite stunning, and the camerawork is worthy of Christopher Nolan himself! I applaud you good sir, you have created a masterpiece for the generations.

8 Likes

This is art.
I am going to make a steel bunker deep underground containing a video reel and projector with this video, so that in the event of any sort of apocalypse, this will survive to guide future generations.

4 Likes

I made something for Slime. Not as good as his, but I think it’s alright.

4 Likes

dat face tho :open_mouth:

Yes, Slime, that is MY face.

huh

now if only i knew who you were

^Totally not a stalker^

2 Likes