Slime's Community MOCs (No Requests at This Time)

But of course! What form do you wish to be MOCd in?

Also another #generalupdate. I finished @Willess12’s MOC! Still no update on pictures…

2 Likes

Preferably Mecha-King Ghidorah,

But if that is not possible, then some adaptation of Marendex,

Or Katarax.

3 Likes

Would you mind doing mine, bro? If you don’t have a Gold Pakari then any Pakari will do.

1 Like

m’kay. I’ll do my best!

bro, i will make the best (and only) fan-made oculusnuva MOC the world has ever seen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have my thanks, and a cookie. (Yes, I know it’s overused.)

2 Likes

y u no be topical and give me cranberry sauce? D: (jk thanks for the cookie)

#To do list:

To take Pictures of:

-Nyran
-JMP
-Payinku
-Bioraiders
-Willess

##To build:##
-Kyoryu
-ToUD
-Hewkii
-Hawkflight
-Chronicler
-Shadezy
-John_Smith
-Marendex
-OculusNuva

3 Likes

I’m first on the “To build” list. Does that mean I’m next?

1 Like

Yeah, the order I put them in is the order in which they were asked for, and thus the order I will build them in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I am actually working on your MOC literally right now. It’s about 75% done, provided I can find parts and tweak some stuff.

Huh. Compared to me, you are a quick MOCer.

1 Like

eh, I guess I MOC fast when I’ve got no homework to hold me down. Like I think I’ve made…4 users today? X/

Also Willess, what is your opinion on Hero Factory? :wink: (is potentially relevant to the MOC)

3 Likes

To the tune of Rolling in the deep:

“The sets of HF are quite amazing
but I keep on thinking this should be BIONICLE.
The story of HF, severely lacking, I can’t help thinking…”

Well, it’s okay. It’s not as good as BIONICLE, but it’s okay. And the sets were really cool for the most part. (I like the CCBS). But the story was… lacking.

And I’m lucky if I can make two MOC’s a day, even with no homework.
Soon, I’ll make a topic for my MOC’s. I just need pictures.

1 Like

Me and my brother MOCed today. I made a single Toa Hagah for a Makuta in my story.

BTW, check out the message I sent you on the TTV Wiki.

1 Like

Dangit Slime.

3 Likes

Hey, I haven’t taken pics of the Models I made for the BIONICLE 2015 contest weeks ago.

GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. Your MOC is now a Hero Factory character! :smile:

Says the guy who hasn’t posted a MOC in like a year. XD (But yeah, I’ll get on pictures as soon as I can.)

Also Kyoryu is done…I think? So I’ll be working on ToUD and Hewkii next. (Though prob not tonight, as it’s already late for me…)

4 Likes

Look pal, I ain’t got any obligations to post anything.

You on the other hand…

You have like, 5 things.

3 Likes

Fair point. You have motivated me to take pictures right now. (Even though it is like 12:10 AM for me)

(edit) ok so maybe im not that motivated. I just realized that it will take a lot of time to set up, and I’m already tired so…

I’ll try to have them by Friday?

2 Likes

oh hey look another double post

So I actually got around to taking pictures of all the people I’ve MOC’d! (Crazy, right?!)

First we have…

#@Nyran’s MOC:

With this MOC, I tried to create a robot-knight thing to represent everyone’s favorite moderator.

Obligatory back shot.

A closer look at Nyran’s Mystic Mod Shield.

A closer look at Nyran’s lance.

Nyran shielding himself from raining double-posts!

Next up we have…
#@TheJMPofArcadia’s MOC:

The world’s smallest titan! (just imagine it about 10 times larger ;P)This is probably one of my favorite MOCs that I’ve built in a while. The torso was originally going to be for a Whenua_Lacitilop MOC, but I modified it for JMP.

Obligatory back shot.

JMP about to chop some Rahi!

Now let’s take a look at…

@Payinku’s MOC:

Like I’ve said before, it took a long time to get this MOC to work. I tried maybe 10+ designs before I gave up and started to build a Matoran. Ironically, my body for my Matoran was too long. Once I realized this, I thought to myself, “Why don’t I just make this a Toa?” Thus came Toa Payinku, Master of…Ice? Stone? Gravity? I don’t even know anymore…

Obligatory back shot.

Payinku about to clobbeh someone!

Closer look at his club of…clubbiness…

Next we have…

@BioRaiders532’s MOC:

I might not have the holy Gadunka, but I have the next best thing! (that’s nocturn jtlyk) I really like the way that this MOC came out. Bio was originally going to be a lot more squat, but I discovered that he looked even better with longer legs.

Another obligatory back shot.

Bio thinking about science and music and stuff.

Next on the agenda is…
#@Willess12’s MOC:

“This evil mastermind shows how far heroes can fall. Once the hero William Lesser, he fell into a vat of radioactive goop and became Wile Ess, evil genius!”

Since Willess didn’t have anything to be based off of, I based this off of this:

This immediately told me that he should be an evil genius. He wasn’t originally meant to be a Hero Factory MOC, but the more I built, the more I liked the concept.

Yet another obligatory back shot.

Close up of his claw-arm-thing. (Sorry bout it being out of focus)

Finally, we have…
#@anon90160534’s MOC:

It’s a fairly basic MOC, and I’m not entirely happy with how it turned out. Regardless, I figured I put it up here.

Like seriously, why do I have so many obligatory back shots?

The redundant hero! Kyoryu Yellow!

Running to Ruby, his very own waifu!

And that’s all I have for today. I’ll post more once I MOC some more people. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

You managed to get mine in my favorite color. Cool.
And I like the claw.
As the first true MOC of me there’s ever been, I’d say it’s pretty good.
Also, neat feet. (rhyme not intended)
I approve.

2 Likes

I just noticed my Assymetrical torso. I think it looks cool, outside of the Visible game piece on one side. If you have the Black one, I think it may be a better choice.

1 Like