Slime's Community MOCs (No Requests at This Time)

That’s really cool. And you’re doing a wonderful job.

Rise is right, this is very nice of you. I suppose you could say you’re getting into the christmas spirit. lol

4 Likes

INITIATE CRITICAL MODE

Nyran: Don’t really like this one that much. The colors aren’t that original (black and silver is the number one BIO-MOCing cliche, and the different shades of silver presented by the KK armor throw it off a bit. Although to some degree the darker silver in the head and shoulder looks kinda cool offsetting the rest. Mod shield looks kinda small, and I’m not a fan of empty socket pieces like that. The lance looks weird and angular, taking the piston pieces off could help. However, the actual build of the legs looks very solid, but the torso seems weird, and in need of a more convincing chest armor design.

JMP:Torso looks pretty sweet. That’s about the best I can say here. The upper legs are super skinny (not in a good way) and the lower legs just don’t look right. Also, the silver HF feet may break the color scheme from the BIONICLE flat silver.

Payinku: Torso looks rather clunky, upper legs are still skinny, and the arms… rather creative, but too long.

Bioraiders: Actually pretty good. The color scheme quite catches my eye, and some of the issues I have with others’ proportions are justified with his Gadunkish frame. That said, the lower legs are quite squarish and clunky.

Willess: I’ll talk about this sometime that it’s not skinny as… the skinny thing he is.

Kyoryu: Still too skinny for my tastes, and I don’t quite get what the Technic on his torso represents. Also, gorilla arms.

This has been your criticism of the day. Use it well, for my MOC at least…

2 Likes

Stormy, you do realize that you need to stop using this as a major critique. NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU BULKLOVER.

/s

1 Like

Noble Ruru is Metru red, Great Ruru is black.

bio
how did you sneak into my house and steal my MOC? XD
but yeah, I’m glad you like it!

The reason why I made so many of them skinny with long limbs is because I don’t have massive amounts of parts to build with, nor do I have money to buy massive amounts of parts off of Bricklink. Having said that, some of your criticism was justified (technic pieces on kyoryu’s chest, like what was I thinking?!). At any rate, I’ll be sure to make your MOC the fattest, shortest limbed MOC that has ever existed. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Then yeah, go ahead and use the noble Ruru.

Is it to presumptuous of me to ask you to make a MOC of me??

1 Like

Not at all man! You look like a Tahtorak, right?

I think you should make him a a Tahnok revamp with sword saws.

2 Likes

Actually, I don’t look like the rahi at all. I chose that name because I made building instructions for the Tahtorak on BrickShelf half a decade ago. You can still make my MOC as the Tahtorak, but I would challenge you to make a humanoid Tahtorak. And you are welcome to use my Brick Shelf instructions to help you in any way.

My personal character is a Toa of Light with a Golden Kakama. Since I’m a Toa of Light, I can change my color scheme, including the mask color. (just to give you more artistic freedom with the color scheme) My armor is normally green and gold -or- brown and gold, but you can pick any color you like. Since I’m not really sure what my character would look like (other than the mask) I’m curious to see how you view me.

You can do the Tahtorak or the Toa, or both. I leave it in your very capable hands.

Aight. This should be enough to work with! :smile:

#To do list:

To Build:

-ToUD
-Hewkii
-Hawkflight
-Chronicler
-Shadezy
-John_Smith
-Marendex
-OculusNuva
-Tahtorak

3 Likes

Wait, you’re the one who did that?
That Tahtorak is one of the greatest BIONICLE revamps I have ever seen.
You, sir, are awesome.

3 Likes

Yep, little ol’ me. I was trying to turn the Tahtorak into a dragon, but I never got that far.

And thank you for such a wonderful comment.

1 Like

@Political_Slime:

Can you put a notch on my MoC’s back so you can fit a McToran on it?

In what order did you choose the members to make?

In the order that they requested him to build MOCs of themselves.

1 Like

In that case, might I put in a request?

I would assume so.
(117th post.)

1 Like

does that mean you think I’m a cave man?

… I’m not sure how to respond to that…

5 Likes

I’m not sure, but I’m planning on including Macku in your build. :wink:

Indeedly doo!

XD

6 Likes

You should do me Slime.

I always wanted to see how people see an Australian Beetle Robot.

C:

Nah, is it okay if you do me? But last? I don’t want to get in the way of anyone else >.<.

2 Likes