Small G1 annoyances

The Mata would win because the Agori had brittle joints

5 Likes

Just because it’s frozen doesn’t mean it’s drinkable, though. Bodies of water freeze over constantly, and it doesn’t purify them.

The thing is that they seem a lot, from the descriptions and images, like glaciers, which do hold a lot of drinkable water.

1 Like

That’s a good point, actually.
I dunno.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, and by the way, in the third book from 06 one of the Piraka (can’t remember which one) says “another rainy day on Voya Nui”…

Man, Voya Nui makes no sense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The fact that the 2001 Kanohis were never seen in set form later on. I know, there is Bricklink, but in 2007, I was like 9 years old, and I didn’t even that these websites existed.

Probably the way it ended, i would have liked to see the other two planned movies that they had which would have given the series a conclusion in media rather than just a rushed conclusion in comics.

I would’nt have minded an ending as much if we had another movie basically giving us the battle between Makuta and Mata Nui that was promised to us in The Legend Reborn.

The Toa of Air never truly being able to fly.

I mean Lewa had a mask of levitation, but that’s not really flying

1 Like

He was able to fly in his normal Nuva form, but others weren’t so that still counts

TAKUAAAAAAAA

Yeah Nuparu and Kongu should have switched bodies

1 Like

Probably because that ice was made from the same salty water that they couldn’t drink.

Nah, not even the stumpiest of characters deserve that fate. Kongu should’ve just received better proportions. I also personally enjoy that Nuparu had standard toa proportions, it makes him stand out against the other Toa of Earth.

1 Like