Sokoda's weekly builds

Thank you!

1 Like

pretty neat keetongu

3 Likes

[SWB 90] Skulkin Mini-Bike

My attempt at building a downsized bike for the Skulkin using the bone piece. All pieces used here exist in these colors.

Stud.io-file: [SWB 90] Skulkin Mini-Bike

32 Likes

my boy Frakjaw. He’s like Vezon but without the charm.

9 Likes

I once put my Frakjaw on concrete and stepped on him. I thought he should be more beat up and … Frak-ier.

I was like 10.

5 Likes

Nice job on your previous builds!

Can you please build one of the Barraki? (any one is fine)

4 Likes

As always, I’ll try to look into it, but I can’t make any promises. Also i have now planned out everything up to build 100, so it won’t happen before that one

4 Likes

[SWB 91] Crystal-Collector Mech

Wanted to build a little mech around the torso piece used in the Nexo Knights and Super Heroes sets

Stud.io-file: [SWB 91] Crystal-Collector Mech

31 Likes

Nice! Are those the 2008 Y-joint connectors on its feet?

Do you mean these:

if yes, yeah Stud.io has two versions, of this piece, but weirdly both look like the old version.

5 Likes

yeah I meant those

1 Like

Skulkin bike looks great!
(Is there a reason the download doesn’t come with the armor?)

1 Like

Thank you. I took it out because the armor doesn’t exist in the program in these colors, thats basically a lot of foto editing to add the pinting and the red colored bits.
I took out the figure completely, because this build is completely buildable, so if you use the stud.io file you can just get yourself a bricklink wishlist with all the parts to build the bike. That wouldn’t work with the custom parts for the figure.

2 Likes

@Sokoda
Being currently in the midst of all the buzz and excitement of the Artakha Contest, do you think that it would be possible to build a brick-built take on him in a scale somewhere in the range of that awesome mech?

7 Likes

I’d like to second this as an idea, though maybe after we have a winner of the MoC portion for reference. :wink:

1 Like

I’d personally like to see @Sokoda’s own personal take on what he imagines the Toa Mata’s maker as looking like, but I’m good either way.:+1:

1 Like

As I’ve said before, I have planned out most builds for this year and like last year I have yet to decide if I’ll continue in 2021.
But if there is a spot open, I will look into it. As always, no promises.
A mini Arthaka might be pretty hard to pull off, especially because of the mask.

4 Likes

[SWB 92] Basilisk war droid

All pieces in this build exist in these colors (except for the custom printed minifigure for Mandalore the Ultimate)!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 92] Basilisk war droid

27 Likes

Oh yes. Oh so much yes. You absolutely nailed the head, and the custom Mando looks amazing.

I would really encourage you to keep going in 2021, although I understand that it may be a solid bit of time commitment.

4 Likes

I never got into Old Republic stuff to know whether that helmet is canon, but it reminds me of the Ignika and I like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes