Sokoda's weekly builds

I can gurantee that I will continue for the rest of 2020. What I did last year and will try to do this year too is take some time over the holidays to figure out if I can continue the next year and if yes, what changes or new ideas I can bring into the project.
I really want to continue in 2021 but it will probably be a busy year for me xD

7 Likes

8 billion times better than the time I tried to build one. Also congrats on 100 weeks man. I have been wildly inactive here so it’s a bit belated. This was an awesome project.

2 Likes

[SWB 101] Iron Condor revamp

All pieces used in this model exist in these colors!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 101] Iron Condor revamp

38 Likes

Coincidentally, I just rebuilt the original set today. One of my favourite Exo-Force sets for sure.

5 Likes

As a kid, this was always my go-to player for the Sentai Showdown game. Fond memories, and an excellent recreation of that wing design. Nice job!

3 Likes

Congrats on 100 builds, Sokoda!!! I love the feel of the 100th model!

I’m glad to see you’re continuing as well! I love the Iron Condor remake! It was one of my favorite '07 robot battle machines. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another fantastic piece as usual.

The 101st build… definitely should have been something from the clone wars

1 Like

@Sokoda Could you try making a mini-scale model of the Hero Factory next?

5 Likes

I really should get back on that one huh

Love the Condor! I remember that one pretty fondly from back in the day, and definitely a return to form.
Stud.io’s default pearl light grey still looks pretty grim to me though.

2 Likes

That’s one of those models I already tried to build, but didn’t really like the where it was going.
But I might give it another try

2 Likes

It looks like a difficult thing to recreate in microscale

2 Likes

[SWB 102] Baby Mino

All pieces used exist in these colors, the eye prints are custom

Stud.io-file: [SWB 102] Baby Mino

33 Likes

Awwww, very cute!

3 Likes

[SWB 103] Alien Patrol Walker

All pieces used come in these colors!
A little continuation for my postapocalyptic Alien Conquest build!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 103] Alien Patrol Walker

35 Likes

It’s like an adorable baby Tripod Invader.

7 Likes

The greebling! Wasn’t a fan of alien conquest but this is really nice. Keep up the good work :smiley:

3 Likes

Honestly, I like this more than pretty much all of the alien conquest sets

4 Likes

Great build, fits the alien conquest vibe. It would be so cool to see you do a upgrade of these:

13 Likes

Great use of those blaster parts, very much on theme all around

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to make it more greebled, because I’m going for a bit more dark/gritty look for these Alien conquest builds, so I thought this piece is perfect for greebeling!

@Eilrach another digital MOCist I know just recently did revamps of these, I still think I can do something cool and different with these, but I think I’ll wait a bit with these, but they are on the list now :grinning:

5 Likes