Sokoda's weekly builds

The improvements here are astounding compared to your last attempt at visorak, which was already pretty good

nice work

19 Likes

Looks great and pretty accurate!

3 Likes

Love that Vahki leg in particular

5 Likes

Roporak was my first Visorak, and I’m happy to see him done justice. Very nice work

7 Likes

ah neat!
great work

5 Likes

Man this is a few years older than me :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

the visorak or this topic?

5 Likes

This topic

5 Likes

Thank you! I was trying to see how I can improve on this with a completely different build.

4 Likes

[SWB 160] Nindroid Brawler Mech

All pieces used come in these colors!

Happy 12th anniversary Ninjago!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 160] Nindroid Brawler Mech

26 Likes

Ooh looks very cool! It fits the industrial/mechanical vibe most Nindroid vehicles had.

5 Likes

ah that looks great!

5 Likes

Can you build a hypothetical G3 tahu figure with system. Something like this

Maybe even model it after my G3 tahu design

Love your work by the way

8 Likes

E-Matt on Twitter has kinda already done that. You can check it out here

And I usually don’t want to do stuff other people have already done if I don’t think I have a good idea how to do it differently or in a unique way. Because I don’t want to accidentally steal designs or anything

6 Likes

Oh I see. I wasn’t aware of that model, thanks for linking it. Ever since lego revealed their large buildable figures I’ve wanted to see Bionicle figures done like that. I’d do my own but I currently don’t have access to my computer.

How about trying to make another one of the toa (or anything from the rahi arc) to fit in with the 2023 Tahu figure

4 Likes

a Kopaka to match the Tahu would be pretty cool pun intended

9 Likes

I’ll probably build something in the style, maybe not other Mata, since I’m seeing a lot of people already do that

4 Likes

Can you direct me to where you see all these mocs, I need to be in that loop

2 Likes

Mostly Twitter, I think I’ve seen some on reddit too.
Our very own @StarBreaker has shared some stuff yesterday: https://twitter.com/5tar8reaker/status/1616507290210938881?s=20

4 Likes

you can always try and make G2 Tahu and Narmoto as well. I’m just saying

2 Likes