Some G3 Self-MOCs of Various People

Wait, why am I sad?

3 Likes

It’s not a frown, just a serious expression. I went by your other Vladin image that Noupix did. But I can swap it out if you want.

2 Likes

No, it’s fine.

1 Like

These look really neat! I especially like the purple orbs floating around mine. Nice Touch!

2 Likes

So I found this mask a while back, guys. I believe it’s called the Mask of Procrastination?

Well, I finally managed to remove it and finish the story I had planned on making with these guys. Find the link in the main post.

5 Likes

This story is awesome, I really love it and thanks for including my self MOC. It gives a lot of character to those Matoran and life to the island of Arthaka

3 Likes

Yep, that’s why I wanted to do something with them. Just like MNOG fleshed out G1 past what the canon did, having stories like this can do the same.

3 Likes

could you do mine?

1 Like

It may be difficult to fully convert him into a Matoran design, since he’s not a stereotypical Toa-build style. Do you have an image of his full body? It’s hard to visualize it with just close up shots.

Also, it would be useful to have a bio for him. This topic is meant to show the self-MOCs and build up a story with them, so I’ll need info on his role in G3.

If you check one of the upper comments by Bokarda, you’ll see a link with a general bio template. Just make a new topic with a bio (and a full image), and I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Alright I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Never have I realized how much I needed something like this.

I love the whole thing: interesting character interactions, consistency with personalities, settings, jumping from one part of Artakha to another.

Please make more!

3 Likes

That’s the eventual plan. If there were already more episodes of the canon story written up, that would help with the setup. The only real idea I currently have is once the war starts up. I’ll have to come up with some fluff and filler myself, for the time in between.

2 Likes

Btw, @JediTimeLord824 changed his name to @Jitil824. You might want to update that in the original post.

And @Asriel is now @Jose.

Done :+1:

1 Like

This story was incredible. The way you blended all these characters in seamlessly was so masterfully executed and the writing, I was completed emerged in the world you described.

Thank you for this, it made my day.

3 Likes

Why did I never find this amazing stuff a year ago? I can’t read the story, I’m on mobile, but those designs are amazing! Internal debate about requesting Kido or not

Maybe with all of this new attention, TTV will see a remaining need for G3 content

2 Likes

I had never tried it on mobile, and I see what you mean. I guess mobile can’t view pdfs? I didn’t try downloading it to see if that worked.

If you get a bio written up (similar to the other characters that are linked) then I can add them to future stories I make.

2 Likes

I read it on mobile, so it is possible

3 Likes

Do you have a pdf viewer set up on it? I don’t use my phone for internet, but I assume they don’t automatically come with the ability to view them.

1 Like

I think my phone does have one without setting it up, I can just open pdfs in my browser

1 Like