Some of my digital art work :P

I did a week challenge of drawing everyday. It was fun the first 3 days. After that I lost interest.

The Lions and the wolves were the worst in my opinion. I started to get better with the other 5.

I like the rendering I did on this deer.

This is an example of being to over confident and not think through what I was doing.

I put a lot of time into this one because the anatomy and over all silhouette wasn’t right and I was really working into it until it was right.

These are my favourite head phones. I wanted to show the textures and materials. I used a matt finish on the cups and a very glossy finish on the metal. I also like the rendering on it. Less is always more when it comes to digital art.

You can tell I was really running out of steam with the last one. I got really snug into bed, then remembered that I hadn’t drawn yet. I was wearing my pyjamas xD. Love these pyjamas (wearing them now). I prefer drawing organic things, although drawing mechanical stuff is a nice refreshment.

18 Likes

I love the eagle thing(I don’t remember what it’s called…) and the hand.

1 Like

@Ghosty I think it’s an Arabian Eagle, they’re trained for hunting or something. And thanks!! :smile:

1 Like

Thats some great artwork. I like the rhino picture the best.

I understand that one, I like to draw people, nature and clothing more than man-made objects and buildings. It’s great to see another artist with good creative skills on the message boards. Also that hand is great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!! I can’t wait to start drawing more Bionicle related things. I love the art style from the Bionicle comics.

1 Like

Me too. I can’t wait to see more of your art.

1 Like

Which style?

@Adazai The 2001 books. The quality of line is really aesthetically pleasing to me.

2 Likes

Nice animools. My favorite has got to be the mummy, nature’s most wondrous wonder.

beautiful designs sir

1 Like

@JMP Thank youu

@Onyx_ That’s my hand in my stripy pyjamas lol

Oh, then I guess my favorite defaults on the marvelous sight of nature’s Headphones. Oh, the music she’s heard with those headphones.

@Onyx_ I usually listen to Bring Me The Horizon and Linkin Park-ish kind of music with those :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy cow these are really good!

1 Like

I agree with you liking the 2001 comics. The grunge and scrapes made them look not only battle damaged but more real.

1 Like

@Oniwah Thank you!!

This looks like the kind of art that you’d see in a children’s book. It looks beautiful!

1 Like

Man, you are a talent! Keep up the good work! :smile:

1 Like

@Chronicler Thank you it means a lot.

@DG_Eddie Thank you c:

Please don’t double-post, as per the site rules. Thanks. --John Smith

1 Like