Something Crazy (RP topic)

“uuuuu, I think i’m alive” Lariko rubs his head and looks at Charity. “NOPE I’ DEFINATELY DEAD!” Lariko lied flat on the ground.

The stranger heaves a melodramatic sigh. “Why are you so hard to knock out?” They give Jeff and Charity another kick each to knock them out, then seemingly vanishes again.

They both fall unconscious.

OOC: Also,

because getting hit in the stomach, back, and/or neck isn’t enough to knock one out. Well, maybe except for the neck.

2 Likes

Lariko gets up and attempts to run back into the room

OOC: Shhh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lariko stopped in his track “You know what? I’M NOT GONNA STAND HERE WHILE MY FRIENDS (i think) GET BEATEN UP BY SOME COWARD WHO WON’T EVEn show his face. crap.” Lariko stopped in his tracks.

Mokuzai looks around where he is “■■■■ I should be more active. I’ve been too busy playing with my waifus.”
Isabella looks around where she is “Cool place. Wish Ide could see it.”

“SHOW YOUR FACE!!!” Lariko tore the bag from his face and threw it onto the ground. He had black, matted hair and brown eyes. “Mr.Waifu, do you know where that jerk is?” @LTVmocs

Both Vlad and Athena entered in the room.

Lucas heard Jeffrey scream, he abruptly stands up. “Did anyone else hear that?” he says.

Before Athena entered, she looked at Lucas.
“Yes, this is why we are entering too.”

Lucas looks at them, ‘I’m surrounded by crazy people.’

“We want to see if they are all right.”
And then she entered too.

Lucas’ hand hovers around his right pocket, which has a pocket knife in it. “D*mnit.” He mutters, walking towards the door and entering, his hand on his knife.

He shrugs “Chill pill man. What are you? That dipsy idiot?”
Why are these people are weird. I know I’m an ■■■ but… It’s not that bad, right? Everyone here is weird… Too overbearing in a certain quality. What a nice selection of people for this “fantasy” world.

Isabelle walks quietly around the area “Man. This is actually freaking cool.” She marvels around “Man. This is… Interesting…” Cool place. Ideruba would love this place. He could unstress… Man. Hope this place isn’t dangerous… Oh, whelp. It’s a cool place that most people would love to go to regardless.

Bailey had just meandered around, uninterested in everything else. “This is…certainly something

Lariko grumbled and sat down on the floor(?)

Suddenly the door slams shut. The stranger is standing there, one hand on the door, the other on a container billowing a slightly tinted smoke. A makeshift mask is visible under the cowl cast over their face. The mist is already spreading, curling around the few who are still awake. They find that it quickly renders them unconscious.

OOC: Any last words/actions, if you so desire.

A: “Oh… My…”
And she passed out.
V: “Athena…”
And he passed out too.

The young wood worker attempts to dash away Oh no. Hope this guy isn’t tougher then the rest of them… At least not tougher then Knuckles. Because ya know. He ain’t chuckling. He trips over his feet with his face slamming into the ground. He feels the dreams start coming over him.

Isabella looks at them and feels herself start falling asleep. She sits down on the floor and coughs “Sarah’s is my name. Sleeping on the floor without fighting back is my game.” Closing her eyes, she slumps forward. Nights out guys

OOC Time to play a game. Time for L’s dream sequence

IC Mokuzai feels himself drift asleep.
throb throb throb
”I hope that isn’t a b- Oh. Never mind… It’s just my cats heartbeat.”
Mokuzai sees a small orange cat cuddling around his leg “Adorable. Nice lil p- I mean kitty.”
The cat slowly dissolves onto his leg fading away
Falling on his knees the boy feels tears start coming out “Not the cat…”

Isabella sits at her office “Pfft. What a boring time.”
A man around 50 walks in
Isabella grins and waves “Hey there kiddo.”
“Wait I’m no-“
“My place. My rules. Shut up.”
Isabella nods and grabs some papers “Okay fill these out.”
The man shakes his head “I payed for help.’’
Isabella shrugs “Eh. Just follow along and you’ll get the help.”
The man slowly fades away as if it’s just… A blur.
Youre not helping. You’re just treating us like dogs.
Isabella shrugs “Yeah yeah. That’s your fault.”