Something Spooky RP (Sign-Up and Discussion)

Scares! Cider! Fun!
#Hickory Acres is having its 9th annual scare month!

For the month of October, Hickory Acres will once again be holding our annual scare month! Features include:
-fresh, local apple cider, kept warm
-delicious carmel apples
-a pumpkin patch and carving station for making your very own jack-o-lantern
-hay rides around the property
-and, of course, our spooky, Halloween-themed corn maze!

Please, stop by and help us celebrate scare month! All events are open to all except for the corn maze, for which you will be required to register. Registration is available below, or online.

Scare month corn maze
Do you think you can navigate the corn maze? Register today to find out!
Scare month special! The maze is now filled with spooky obstacles and scenery! Prepare - to be scared!
Rules:
-please let others make their own decisions. Forcing others to do things is no fun for anyone.
-no maiming or killing others. We swear this has never happened before, but it stands to be said.

Name:
Fears: As this is a fear-themed event, the staff of Hickory Acres please ask that you provide information on any unusual or otherwise fears or aversions so that we can ensure you have a fun experience.

Disclaimer: the extent of our corn field is clearly marked, and we guarantee that you cannot get too lost while in the maze itself. Please, for your own safety, stay in the maze while participating in the event.

[details=Notes]It’s an RP. In a corn maze. Where nothing spooky could ever happen.
;)[/details]

1 Like

Ideruba/Ike/Lily
Male and a wanna be chick
Laura getting mad.Pumpkins. Parents. Watching people get tortured. Getting totured. Saddness and pain of others

1 Like

Name- Bailey
Gender- Male
Age- 17
Fears- Dolls, tornadoes, dying family.

1 Like

When you wanna bring in Alexis and Deja for the rest of the generic name crew to be here.

Name: Simon
Fears: Bugs, old age, diseases, science books about diseases, blood, needles, injury of any kind (the sight of them, not actually getting them), Spiders.

1 Like

Jeff
Male
Abandonment, failure, bees, silence, nothing(as in the concept of nothingness)

Name: Lucas
Fears: Fire, Gasoline cans, zombies

@LTVmocs @BrokenAxels @Bobofoot @Runa @Morgy You’re all good.

And, of course, where would we be without you-know-who?

Name: Lauren
Fears: Clowns, elevators, being trapped.

3 Likes

Don’t count out genetic mutations!

1 Like

I actually did that unintentionally, if you can believe that.

2 Likes

aaayyy

1 Like

I feel like I’m missing a joke… :stuck_out_tongue:

These are a regular group of characters from other RPs on this site. One of which involved Lauren, Ideruba, and an elevator. :stuck_out_tongue: We should really finish that up…

Ah. I guess I’m a little late to the party, then.

1 Like

Better late than never.

Ayy.

So anyway, how do we start?

In a few days I’ll start up another topic for the actual RPing with a starting scene and such. Just giving it more time for people to join.

Ah, k

Now there. Let’s fix that phrasing.

1 Like

Lauren, Ideruba, Blake (who’s not here) and an Elevator?

1 Like