Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“once again, can we not?

IC: David looks at Bailey, James, and the others. He doesn’t seem like he cares much about them.

“Blake”

Jeff looked around, then checked what he had on him so he’d know if he lost anything on his way out.

He had in a camo hat with a clip on light on the underside of the brim, a necklace with a sapphire in it, a watch on his left wrist, black headphones around his neck. He had his glasses and an orange ■■■■■ and blue jeans, but he’d notice pretty quickly if those went missing. On his right pointer was a silver-ish gold ring. He messed with it, ready to start.

OOC: I guess a description of him would be good.

Ooc- well, he doesn’t even know them, so whaddya expect?

Maybe I’m one of the only people, but that’s how I act usually

Ic- Bailey didn’t seem to care about David, seeing as he didn’t even know he was there

=P

Lauren points innocently at herself, then at her deliberately closed mouth.

Kara puts a check next to his name. “Okay you’re good.” She raises her voice, now addressing the group as a whole. “Anybody know Simon, Lucas, or Ideruba?”

“Doesn’t ring a bell”

IC: David stiffens, and his blue eyes seem to sharpen. But he says nothing and remains in his disinterested stance.

Simon runs up.
“Here!”

“Ideruba… That name seems familiar… Probably just deja vu. Nevermind.”

Ooc: come on you had to see that coming :stuck_out_tongue:

“nope”

OOC: I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: [quote=“Bobofoot, post:49, topic:40942, full:true”]
Simon runs up.
“Here!”
[/quote]

“Simon, Lucas, or Ideruba?” Kara asks.

“Names Simon. Sorry about the lateness, I got held up a bit.”

“Oh, no problems. You’re actually right on time, and we’re waiting on a couple of others anyways.” Kara ticks his name off on the list.

“Sweet, I’d hate to be the last one in.”

1 Like

“Eh, it happens,” she says reassuringly. She clears her throat, once again addressing the gathered group.

“Well, we’re still waiting on a couple people, but we’re close to getting started. How many of you have done this before?” Lauren raises a hand from the trailer, where she’s still sitting.

Simon shrugs.
“Honestly, I’m not entirely sure what this is. My friend Jazz recommended it, which is why I’m here, but he wasn’t too specific.”

Jeff shook his head no.

“me.”

“Nope.”