Son of Makuta - Shattering

This is a real cool revamp of the rakshi design. Real awesome work

1 Like

Gen 1 bionicle is hard to top in every way at the same time, and still make it look so accurate. You have done these things and so much more

1 Like

-o- that is one hell of a movie version Rahkshi. good job on capturing the whole splitting face thing that the original had. with that said, i think the face does look a bit weird from a few angles, specifically head on. also, i can imagine that the spine has a few hollowness problems due to the nature of CCBS shells. not so much a critique there, but just something to be aware of.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Glad to hear you like it! It was actually done as part of a collaboration, the other Rahkshi can be seen here: Sons of Makuta | Flickr

Thanks for the C&C! It’d be helpful for me if you could be more explicit with your critique, I’d like to understand your points better!

What specifically about the head on shot seems weird to you?

I’m also curious what you mean by “hollowness problems.” The spine is quite sturdy, it uses two long flex tubes to hold the shape. If you’re referring to the back of the CCBS shells, the flex tube fills it in decently, It’s not really something that you see unless looking at the back of the model… He faces outwards on my shelf tho so don’t worry :wink:

Thanks again, there are always things to improve upon!

sweet nice Rahkshi, i know theres the 6 normal ones but it is nice to see other Rahkshi with the other powers

An amazing creation. I’ve always wished to see rahkshi that resembled the movie versions. I must say you have done an incredible job.