Sovereign

The body looks thin, but that is probably what you were going for, over all it looks really good!

2 Likes

Looks like some halo oc

He is looking absolutely stunning.

I love the lank

2 Likes

No, that part was aimed at the author.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d just stick a black three-long pin into each of the exposed holes on the upper arms, and call it a day.
He already looks awesome enough as is.

3 Likes

This is excellent! all the red contrasted with the gold, and the Krakkaan to top it off, complemented with the dark inner-cloak. The scale is also impressive. Top notch, dude.

3 Likes

You should pay ven to paint you a custom red Kraakhan.

I’m also really happy to see someone using the cloth piece from the Elite Praetorian Guard

2 Likes

Those upper arms just need an infinite amount of tires, but, yes, they rather end up looking too exposed.

2 Likes

Why thank you, I shall look into those pointy ends.

It was indeed what i was going for. Thank you

He isnt Sovereign without the lank

I hadn’t thought about that. Thank you

Thank you

I have thought aboug it many times. I probably will at some point.

Thank you

3 Likes

Cool moc, all the critiques I can see have already been pointed out. For a weapon I would use magic, he just seems like he would. If you don’t want magic than do a long thin sword.

3 Likes

A polearm, staff thing might work well. It could add to the thing vertical line look he has going on…

2 Likes

The hands are great. Color scheme is also very cool.

2 Likes

Very noice! Gives off a rather hunchbacky strong, overlordy supreme eveil dude kind of vibe.

His gauntlets are very tasteful.

Collarbone armor look decent, but seem a bit off. Perhaps try restructuring it so two large spikes (CCBS) of armor extend past the shoulders. Kinda like this

but better. Because drawing with a trackpad sucks

If you have the extra money to spend, perhaps try and acquire a pearl gold Kraakhan off of Bricklink, or get the black one painted somehow? The black one works, but I feel that the black is a minor accent color throughout the MOC, and not enough is present to balance out the large blob of black that is the mask. (I would recommend painting it; that way, the mask can be mostly gold and have accents of red and small spikes of black; this would make the colorscheme flow very smoothly)

Again, very nice work!

4 Likes

Neat! I really like the red and gold, makes him look like an emperor. The black mask is a little out of place, but it could easily be solved by say, adding some gold decorations to the back of head (look at me, the guy who barely knows anything about making good heads, saying that it would be easy! Lol).

I don’t think they did make the mask of shadows in the more modern shade. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

3 Likes

I really like the color distribution and the cloth.

Though the mask of shadows kinda bothers me

2 Likes

Great build great look and gives off the SWTOR Dread Master look.

2 Likes

They did

for a short time

Some of the Tower of Toa sets that have the dark gold Kraakhan sometimes had a pearl gold one, apparently.

magic

2 Likes

I actually really like the few scatterings of black this puts my makuta to shame.

1 Like

I think you should give him a sort of scythe, but instead of a long blade, an ax.

1 Like

Weapon Idea how about a flail or whip I haven’t seen any yet

1 Like