Space Commando Volans

Elite soldier who specializes in covert infiltration, demolition and assassination.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

38 Likes

you know, on a moc this impressive,
it’s disappointing not to have hands.

2 Likes

Hands looked too big and ugly. Plus using a regular connector makes it more poseable.

1 Like

The gun is impressive, the waist section with all the robot arms looks awesome, the Tohunga arms look great, and DEM TUBES. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Some more orange accents scattered throughout would give it more flare

1 Like

This is perfect I love it. If it were me I would give it a Kanohi and give it a crap ton of weapons. Awesome job. You mixed the Gen 1 pieces amazingly with the CCBS system.

This MOC is really cool, but the feet look too small.

1 Like

Awesome!

Thanks everyone who liked and commented!

It looks like a large mass effect quarian.

eh I still like it.

1 Like

something quarians almost never are :stuck_out_tongue:

@Middlefingerstudios Fair point.

1 Like

Sweet! This look so sci-fi, it’s awesome. The CCBS shells really do give it a “tech” look. And even the exposed blue pins fit with the visor nicely. @Likus, are you planning on continuing to rework this guy in the future?

I love the use of the exo-force arms in the torso, fantastic

Probably not, I don’t like to stay on certain creations for too long. I’ll probably do another rahi next.

1 Like

I think I fell in love

1 Like

Great moc, but the orange is kind of jarring, is there a story reason to it?

The orange accents denote rank, kinda like clone trooper armor.

1 Like

good enough for me! that being said, are you going to make modifications to this moc to make out all the different rankings, or is that too much to ask?

I don’t like to stay on certain creations for too long. I’ll probably do another rahi next.