Speedster Toa Omatere

56 Likes

This is great. One of the most unique mocs i’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

this is really cool! I like the arms, and you seem to have succeeded where Umbra has failed. I also like the look of how the arms connect to the body with the mata arms

1 Like

Taking the Mata hand design to a whole new extreme I see… :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly thought this is the most dynamic MOC I’ve seen in ages. The leant-forward shaping makes it more believable as a fast-moving machine than your average roly-bot.

2 Likes

love this. especially the wing parts

1 Like

I had an idea for something like this once, but this is probably the best way that concept could be executed!

I really wish I could see more images, seems like a lot of opportunity for some dynamic shots!

1 Like

Stellar concept, great execution, amazing creativity with the parts usage, Love it!

1 Like

This is reminiscent of a mata build for me in the best ways. Very dynamic.

1 Like

Kakama wants to know your location

2 Likes

Very cool build. Great Job!!

1 Like

Oh man what a beautiful throwback to the early technic days. I’m getting huge city slizer vibes, and I love the shaping of the legs and torso! The arms look really long and flat, do they have a secondary function?

The Kaukau is a personal favorite mask of mine, I love seeing the variant colors on Mocs.

2 Likes

The handwings remind me of something…

hmmm

4 Likes

I love its unique proportion! :grinning: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

The seamless unity of new and old pieces makes it so satisfying to look at. Especially love the arms.

1 Like

The arms, the legs, the torsou, it’s all amazing! Looks like a futuristic android.

1 Like