Spencer's sketch and occasionally finished pictures dump

So, I like to draw and stuff. And I was like, “Hey, there are a lot of people who do sketch dumps on the TTV MBs. Why don’t I do that?”

So I did that. Hopefully I’ll update this topic every once and a while, but I might forget.

Either way, starting off I have a ton of stuff that I’ve drawn over this recent school year. Some of the pictures are older than others, so there might be a big difference in quality between some of the pictures.

Sketch Dump
A humanized Lord Business. Because why not? Normally I really don’t like the idea of humanizing certain characters, but I wanted to see how I could translate Lord Business’ armor into something a normal human fleshling could wear.

Sketch Dump
A picture that I’m very proud of, it’s Samus in her Varia Suit, based off of the design from Metroid II and Super Metroid.

Sketch Dump
Ness using PK Flash.

Sketch Dump
Ness using PK Thunder.

Sketch Dump
Ness using PK Fire.

Sketch Dump
A rather rude Bulborb interrupting a Red Pikmin’s workplace.

Sketch Dump
The little tube that THE BABY was kept in at the beginning of Super Metroid. Jeez, the glass tubes in Metroid must be made out of the weakest glass, they always end up breaking, and whatever was in them always ends up escaping.

Sketch Dump
A battle between Ness and Jeff and a Starman, in the style of the actual battles from Earthbound.

Sketch Dump
Tahu, Master of Fire.

Sketch Dump
Animated Megatron abusing Starscream, as always.

Sketch Dump
Brendan from Pokemon ORAS.

Sketch Dump
Link from Wind Waker.

Sketch Dump
How Bionicle ended. Admit it, this is exactly how it happened.

Sketch Dump
Makuta in his void form from MNOG.

Sketch Dump
Durge, the awesome bounty hunter from the 2003 Clone Wars series.

Please make this guy canon again.

Sketch Dump
Pink Guy, the guy in pink spandex.

Sketch Dump
Kraid, from Metroid.

Sketch Dump
Samus fighting an Omega Metroid.

Sketch Dump
Drawings of Samus and Ridley based on their sprites and artwork for the original Metroid for the NES.

Sketch Dump
Ness and a Flying Man from Earthbound.

Sketch Dump
A currently unfinished picture of Makuta, based off of his appearance in the movies.

Sketch Dump
The Smash 4 version of the Other M version of the Varia Suit.

Sketch Dump
A very quick sketch of Gali, Master of Water.

Sketch Dump
Ultron.

Sketch Dump
Ness and Lucas.

Sketch Dump

Sketch Dump

Sketch Dump

Sketch Dump
The basic Chozo Power Suit, based off of the design from Metroid II and Super Metroid.

Also, sorry if the pictures are too small, I had to embed them from flickr because they weren’t uploading for me, for some reason. If you click on the picture, it’ll take you directly to the flickr post with a larger version of the picture.

22 Likes

Yes.

YES.

more people who are better than me at arting ;_;

5 Likes

It’s so…beautiful. I love the “PK THUNDER” one.

These are really good actually. Especially the Metroid Ones.

“So are you gonna join me, or naw?”
My favorite outta the bunch!

3 Likes

Awesome!

your art…

is gorgeous…

kindly buy some blank paper

the art is good

but the lines, they hurt me.

3 Likes

Same.

I’ve been trying to find a sketch book with some completely blank paper, but I’m having trouble finding a size that I like. One that’s not too big, but not too small.

sees pink guy
NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

1 Like

Oh no! Anything but spooky starman!

Can I have de pizza plz, b0ss?

You got some great stuff here Spencer! Lines bug me, but we can’t do much about that.

Really fantastic stuff!

2 Likes

evil laugh Oh, there is so much we can do about that.

foreshadowing

1 Like

HEY WHO’S READY FOR MORE SCRIBBLES

Here’s a picture of Galvatron that may or may not be done in terms of sketching. Who knows if I’ll actually color it.

Some sketches of the Toa Mata. I really like the picture of Tahu transforming into a Nuva.

Shovel Knight!
(By the way if you could just drop on down to the [Smash Bros Fighter Ballot][1] and vote for Shovel Knight that would be great)

Nightmare-X from Metroid Fusion! If you haven’t played it already, you definitely should. Actually, that kind of goes for all of the Metroid games.

Me and a friend recently played Metroid Prime 3 and I decided to draw this because why not.

Karzahni. Started out just as a sketch of the Olisi, but then I decided to draw Karzahni himself.

Little Mac and Doc Louis from the original Punch-Out!! for the NES.

Fawful from the Mario & Luigi series.
[1]: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

8 Likes