Spider-like alien

Whelp not much to say here except that ill have some stats
Pics:

15 Likes

it’s like you’re not even trying

3 Likes

Woah that’s harsh… But like…

he improved once by removing double joints but he still continues to push bad creations, he’s not challenging himself, i want excellence

Yeah relax man that’s kinda harsh

5 Likes

Simple, doesn’t equal bad

2 Likes

that was a bit uncalled for

i’m sure your mocs aren’t perfect either, but maybe you could give him some advice on how to improve

3 Likes

no, they aren’t like @Jayfa 's that’s why i’m mad i’m filled with anguish that i can’t reach that

Why was I mentioned?

because you are cool an i was explaining how i felt that i could not reach your skill level

Ah I see, you never know though, with enough practice and from listening to the right people its amazing how fast you can improve. Thankyou btw, and this is a groovy little moc you’ve got @cotorax

well yeah, but i know that he can make something better

LOOL i had foggy eyes! it wasn’t as bad as i expected

the abdomen could use less gaps though

I’m trying to find something to talk about other than the arms with the red hands. But I can’t! I like that design so much! It gives the moc a really spooky vibe.

Ok so this is just a fun simple moc that I built just for the fun of it and the reason it’s legs are double jointed is because without them it wouldn’t be tall enough

CREEPY CRAWLA!

2 Likes

This is pretty cool, those arms could be a bit longer though, just for more pose-ability.

Love it, I like it’s simplicity, it creates a solid silhouette.