Spirit of Faith (Tahtorak's Self MOC concept)

My idea was that my character is the only human (that I know of) in the world of Bionicle. Everyone else are still Bio-Mechanical Beings, but my character is human. He is encased in a Bio-Mechanical armor and since he never takes off the armor, no one knows he’s human. My idea was that his secret would be revealed much later on, and he would act just like the regular mechanical character until it was revealed.

I have played with the idea of making him fully bio-mechanical, but have never settled on exact design. My drawing looks more like armor because I was too lazy to think up what he might look like as a robot.

Other that the Mask, and Tahatorak breast plate (and possibly foot extensions 'cause I like to kick things) I haven’t thought about what the armor would look like. The drawing above is just a possibility.

This is one design I do like so I might draw the armor to mirror this:
(note: I did not make this MOC)

Hey, I’m enjoying your questions. Few enough people leave a comment at all, and fewer still ask questions that allow me expand and rethink my ideas. I’m thoroughly enjoying this.

3 Likes

[quote=“tahtorak, post:21, topic:13189”]
d7jmuwy.jpg730x1095
[/

That possible design is pretty ■■■■■■. Even though it has the exposed blade safety hazard to neck possible dismemberment of an accidental nature, the helmet should negate ‘Excruciatingly painful death’ to ‘Mild hindrance’, which I consider a pro. Also that mount should work nicely taking swift care of those who discover your true form but must make a hasty retreat back to their settlement to report their findings. And that other MOC you’ve drawn inspiration from on closer inspection is very customised, in terms of paint. At the time of writing this I’m just proud of myself for noticing that.

Butt yea, keep developing this idea. That’s ultimately how it gets better.

Also that mask you weren’t happy with looks kinda like a scuba mask, I guess in theory that’s what it could be and it could just be repurposed so it doesn’t have to go to waste. I think a bit of tweaking it could be a ■■■■ fine mask, I personally prefer it to the Kakama because it looks more practical. But the visor would have to be tinted, as your organic composition would be easily noticed otherwise. To finish on a note of safety, if the suit isn’t airtight and strong enough, whilst also providing a decent amount of oxygen and you feel like exploring the vast depths you’ll get crushed like a Pepsi can. So if for arguments sake you DID decide to implement a scuba suit, that might be something worth addressing