Squeaverking's artwork as of today, 11/19/14

I decided I made a lot of stuff in my book, so I wanted to show it.

• WARNING! CONTAINS HALO, BIONICLE, AND OTHER FANART!

Inspired by the Halo 3: BELIEVE diorama

I got an idea to make this when playing Reach Firefight with friends. I made the arms a little skinny though.

I made this when rewatching G1. And while wearing my Autobot ■■■■■.

I saw the Animated Toa for 2015, and tried making Pohatu. Just finished him today. He also has a failed mjolnir helmet with him.

Made this upon hearing Onua will like sleeping, and I made the Defender Of Candles a thing!

I wanted to see what Dambro G2 would look like, so there he is, wearing the mask of fire and water!

That’s it for now, gotta go.

12 Likes

Of course if you want all of your art you have to put in your Viper and Meso vs. Everyone Else feat. Colossal Ekorak >:P

4 Likes

Yeah, but that’s shipping. But it is still on Deviant Art: http://squeaverking.deviantart.com/gallery/

3 Likes

You misspelled Onya.

2 Likes

Really!? I misspelled Onua?!

1 Like

You just did it again! It’s ONYA.

3 Likes

Facepalm moment.
http://replygif.net/i/586.gif

7 Likes

I had several others I didn’t upload, here they are:
Here is a cover to a certain Halo fanfiction called Contact Jammer(name is totally not stolen(sarcasm))

This is the ACTUAL crash of the frigate Noble, on a Halo Ring in the middle of no where, and Jammer Team must fight to survive onslaught from the Flood and Covenant soldiers/parasite.

The drawing of most of the Squeaver Kaita. Except Pony, Chrysalis and Forest.

Dambro thinks a flashbang is a type of firework. The dude off in the distance is Anthony, 4728 is running to stop Dambro, Squeaverking is next to Dambro’s foot, and CC is sitting in the corner.

What you get when you run out of room on a page.

I tried putting terms from all the games together. Most of them should be related to the game in the center. With Halo 4 and the O, that was cut off because I ran out of room.

5 Likes

Closed on Author’s Request