Squeaverking's MOCs

It’s not exact, but the mask + color scheme is reminiscent.

2 Likes

Self MOC update.

First thing I changed was the chest. The gold piece was not with the color scheme. I also added a heart light. Then I changed up the wings.

I basically added every long silver part I had pairs of and threw them on the wings.
Then there’s the legs.

Added the connector from foot to the upper leg.

Then I made Vira. Vira was supposed to be a matoran, but then I’m like screw it, and made her into a Toa. Vira is basically Dambro’s apprentice in Bionicle.

(Sorry if you can’t see her too well)
I took apart all my HF sets and turned them into Vira. She has a gun ever since that one part of Crystal Bonds that she basically went Rambo on a couple androids. She has the shield since one of my other CCBS mocs had it
Weapons of Vira:

Funny pics I decided to take:

Dambro: What? I thought it looked like a cool hat!

Vira: This isn’t funny. Where’d my REAL Kanohi Hau go?
Dambro: Hau do you think that I stole it?
Vira: I don’t have time for your old man jokes!
Dambro: I’m not THAT old, am I?

4 Likes

Dat Kyoryuger reference tho.

Also, Vira is friggen Furno XL or something. You gotta work on making her more feminine-looking. Just no Nuva or Rahshi boobs, please. And tone down on the CCBS a little. The shield’s pretty good, but the Rambo gun needs some work, too, particularly on the scope.

2 Likes

Hmmm, your self-MOCs colours still look a bit off IMO. You might wanna work on that colour blocking.

1 Like

I guess those claws could possibly be changed up. They’re the only thing I see breaking the color scheme.

And Dambro G2 is underway! Got help customizing some bits from a family member that’s good with crafts, so the mask is done, as well as some armor pieces. Just need Gali for most of Vira’s and some of Dambro’s pieces…

1 Like

The colours you use isn’t the only thing that’s important. Placement is also key.

1 Like

Now thinking about that, I could work on the wings and upper arms this weekend. That and getting a second Gali.

1 Like

So, wouldn’t count this as a MOC, since it’s basically Tahu Master Of Fire, but here’s Dambro G2 so far.

And here’s the customized pieces.

And here’s the mask by itself

5 Likes

I think I’ve made this Dambro G1 better than the previous.

I made the wings bigger, but unfortunately, they’re hard to pose.

4 Likes

I sure hope you have an extra Omega Tahu.

Clenches fists

1 Like

Are those decals? Or paint? Or both? Because they look exceptionally clean!

2 Likes

Decal. I thank my stepfather for helping me with that.
@anon90160534 I do, no need to fear. Same with the Gali I am getting soon.

2 Likes

That’s actually really cool. What are you using for the blue/gunmetal sections? Looks like it isn’t paint, is it a sticker or something? Ooops. Missed the post right above this one.

3 Likes

It’s alright.

I have a growing Fire and Water Tribe!

Quality isn’t too good so I’ll point out the highlights.

Dambro G2 has these swagtastic blue flame decals now!
I’ll post the Protectors later

5 Likes

Dambro, Optimus Prime 07 edition

11 Likes

I was waiting for someone to point that out. Dambro’s physical form is inspired mostly by Optimus and Ultra Magnus.

3 Likes

We have Transformers-themed Bionicle MOCs on the Boards now?

I’m so happy.

7 Likes

Some of us have made actual transforming Bioformers…

3 Likes

I personally will never do that.