Star wars rebels season 2 DISCUSSION(spoilers)

Same as the girl who stole Ahsoka’s lightsaber in CW.

1 Like

Holy stinking cow, what an episode! Maul escaping to who knows where, Ahsoka still being alive ('cause ambiguity all but confirms living), and that Matt Lanter moment! I was very surprised that they killed off all three Inquisitors in under a minute. The Eighth Brother didn’t even get named in-episode before falling to his doom. Total wha-wha moment there. If Kanan goes by the code-name ‘Kota’ or something next season as a reference to Rahm Kota I’ll flip out. All in all, a very good episode.

Seriously though, Matt Lanter’s voice through Vader’s damaged mask gave me the feels!

3 Likes

Agreed. I think something in the depths of my memory is stirring. Something from… 2008!

1 Like

The sabercopters were just dumb, I’m sorry

4 Likes

That helmet slice though.

1 Like

Ahsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdeadAhsoka’snotdead

1 Like

I don’t think she is, actually.

2 Likes

I cried myself to sleep last night. But I like the idea of Kanan becoming daredevil

1 Like

I just realised something important.
After watching Rebels Recon, I saw they have recovered to this season as “Empire-ish” multiple times.
Ahsoka is Han. (Currently presumed dead, but will return)
Kanan is Luke. (Gets major disability)

3 Likes

Good catch! Why did I not see that…?

1 Like

I don’t like how the Inquisitors were just knocked off.

I want there to be a scene where Ezra fights the team and Rex has no choice but to order 66.

(I also have suspicions that Wolfe never had his chip removed)

2 Likes

He has the scar.

GUYS REX CONFIRMED IN EPISODE 6 he is in the battle of endor!

Still… Wolfe was an aggressive clone, he wouldn’t willing allow himself to be operated on, even by his own brothers. There’s a chance the operation didn’t go exactly as planned and a piece of that chip could still be there. I don’t know…

I feel like Rebels also has the chance to crossover into the episode four timeline. As what we’ve seen on geonosis.