Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V - Sign Ups (OPEN)/OOC Chat

I was gripped, emotionally moved, my teeth rattles and my mind explode from the sheer awe of the storytelling and writing prowess embedded and intertwined into the dialogue, please sign my baby

4 Likes

Would ya look at that Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V. You didn’t think I’d actually get around to posting it tonight, admit it!/s

3 Likes

Wait I wasn’t prepared for this outcome

4 Likes

Hwat

1 Like

Oh, are we just … getting our gear off the bat? What of it do we have now, if any? And is the scavenging left up to us to work into RP?

3 Likes

Well I mean

if not, this here is certainly confusing

2 Likes

ah

2 Likes

There could be a hole in the hanger bay roof :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve updated it to include the commanding officers (Jedi and Duke)

2 Likes

Thank ye.

Also, most of you probably wouldn’t be too familiar with one another. You might know the others’ name and specialty, but that’s up to you. You all would know Duke and the Jedi obviously, and you also might now Saddle. Aside from that, use your own discretion.

4 Likes

I know everybody well, especially the foot soldiers
I honestly think Legacy would only recognize the armor types of everyone and the obvious fact that Wannabe is a medical droid. Im going to get started on my thing for him

2 Likes

When everyone sound like temuera morrison it’s easy to pick out the one teen girl from the crowd, especially when she is having a nervous breakdown

Man that definitely sounds like it hurts It probably hurts a lot really painful and stuff by the way know what wouldn’t hurt?

punctuation

and maybe some paragraph breaks

7 Likes

how you know a Rp’s going to be fun.

Wait, let me find that bingo card.

1 Like

welp, I guess Legacy was sleeping before the crash, and now he’s pinned down by…

…bunk beds…

wow. This guy needs to do more combat and strength training

2 Likes

Literally everyone except Saddle is beyond casual

1 Like

Im kinda wondering why everyone is in the hangar bay

1 Like

to be honest I had no idea we were on a large enough ship to have a hangar bay

1 Like

They’re soldiers, not 7 people trapped in a moldy room underground, most likely they had training on kamino for something like this.

3 Likes

its a venator. the entire front end is a hangar

3 Likes
5 Likes