Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V - Sign Ups (OPEN)/OOC Chat

Would it be better for me to write Graphite’s action now, or after you resolve Saddle’s throw? I don’t want to move things so fast that we collectively autohit.

2 Likes

Go ahead and post now.

1 Like

rip in peace

1 Like

Oh.

I’ll get on that. Has been a crazy week

what do you mean it’s Monday no shut up

4 Likes

Acknowledged, going to wait for more replies from other players before I reply to this so that we don’t run too far ahead of everyone else.

2 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately I’m not sure about Brickbot’s status. Their last post was in this topic almost two weeks ago, and have since removed their profile pic, so we’ll see.

3 Likes

so, what exactly is going to happen now? its been almost two weeks since anything has happened, and its been nearly a month since Brickbot has been on the boards. Should we wait or keep going?

2 Likes

Just say that he wasn’t watching for those wrist rockets

1 Like

I’m not GM, but my advice is to keep going. If MOCingBird wants to bunny Brickbot’s status along that’s his choice, but we can’t just wait indefinitely lest the RP dies.

4 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

you’re without excuse, banana avatar

2 Likes

sure thing, polka dots

3 Likes

that’s no way to speak to your father

1 Like

It already has. I really vote we move on and sideline Brickbot’s character (or kill him off). We can’t keep waiting.

2 Likes

You evidently haven’t played a lot of boards RPs.

1 Like

Sorry, you’re right, I’ve played other RPs on forums where if the entire thread goes down for two weeks then the faction or scene involved is definitely dead, or at best on a long hiatus.

2 Likes

Hey folks, sorry for the long wait. I definitely want to continue the RP, and I’m glad to see you all feel the same. I PMed @TheCobaltCorsair a couple days ago, and he said he’d be posting soon, but we can get the ball rolling again before that. As for Quips, I’ll probably just say that he’s tagging along incase Brickbot shows back up. Again, sorry for the long hiatus, and I’ll try to be more decisive going forward.

3 Likes

“Why should I be the stupid one?”

“Because you are a piece of disposable garbage, soldier, and because I’m flatfooted.”

2 Likes

Since I wont be able to be fully draw him anytime quick here, I thought Id share Legacy’s logo.

2 Likes

I’ll try and get a post out today since I’m pretty much free.

3 Likes