Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V - Sign Ups (OPEN)/OOC Chat

to be honest I had no idea we were on a large enough ship to have a hangar bay

1 Like

They’re soldiers, not 7 people trapped in a moldy room underground, most likely they had training on kamino for something like this.

3 Likes

its a venator. the entire front end is a hangar

3 Likes
5 Likes

the ventilator class star destroyer

so wait, there’s an entire star destroyer’s worth of crew and weaponry and resources at our disposal?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Presumably the ship had taken heavy damage during the crash and for all we know it broke up in atmosphere.

1 Like

So where’s the bunk compartments?

1 Like

idk if this cannon, but imma say somewhere there

5 Likes

it is now canon

3 Likes

no ghid, I just said those are the bunks, this is the cannon

/s

4 Likes

somewhere just below the elevated area of the superstructure

…I think

1 Like

you sure about that?

3 Likes

Bravebird’s a gunship pilot, so that explains why he’s in the hanger bay. I can’t provide an explanation for anyone else, though.

2 Likes

I think Saddle was checking on the speeders. Also, I’m stupid, I thought Graphite was near the hangers as well, my b again. We’ll just roll with it though.

2 Likes

Quips was probably making adjustments to his rifle. His being in the hanger was because… He likes looking at distant stars and planets with the scope of his rifle or something along that line.

5 Likes

I understood it to be that we were in the middle of the jungle, not smack dab right next to the base? Otherwise we’d be swarmed and dead by now.

5 Likes

That’s fair, though for all we know it could just be another chunk of the Star Destroyer we were on.

1 Like

Yeah, you all are a few days journey from the base at this point.

5 Likes

so, just how unstable are the rear portions of the ship?

2 Likes