Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V - Sign Ups (OPEN)/OOC Chat

As stable as a ship that just crashed within the hour.

2 Likes

sooo mostly aside from blatantly damaged parts? roughly where did the ship get hit? (or do we have to find that out in character)

2 Likes

Personally I figured chunks of the ship broke off in atmosphere. In fact the structure my character spotted was more likely than not to be the bridge of the ship.

3 Likes

Tactitian or Strategist? Iā€™d much rather have a tactitian available for what weā€™re doing honestly

So, the ship is probably in like two or three large chunks, and none of them are very stable.

Tactician.

3 Likes

is the hangar even connected to the back end still?

ehh, probably not at this point.In fact, the bridge section of the ship is currently on itā€™s side.

@TheCobaltCorsair @GoodGuy2006 feel free to have Bravebird or Boobmstickā€™s comms be in working condition.

2 Likes

So just in case it isnā€™t clear, the bridge section is something like this (the front hanger portion of the ship is disconnected and still upright, so ignore that):

6 Likes

masterful edit

4 Likes

Why was he on the starfighter command bridge?

bro chill it doesnā€™t matter

enjoy the heccin story

1 Like

*inhales sharply

In Star Wars Cannon, the two bridges of the Venator-Class Star Destroyer are each given unique roles, one being ship command, and the other being starfighter command, so as to reduce chaos onboard the bridge. They can also function as backups for each other if one were to be destroyed, which isā€¦

3 Likes

uhh, he liked the view better from that one/s

3 Likes

I can accept that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

he was getting really tired of his padawan

yeah I need to go to the, uh, starfighter command bridge, trust me thereā€™s gonna be a starfighter or two in a few minutes and boy are they gonna need commands, just hold down the uh, fort til i get back okay thanks tesz

SHUT UP everything must have a reason it must

5 Likes

Listen, some times a guy just needs a break

2 Likes

*Watches as these people try to get up to the bridge, forgetting their blasters have ascension cables for this very purpose. *

4 Likes

wait they have ascension cables

1 Like

Bravebird just has a blaster pistol, which isnā€™t equipped with a cable, and Iā€™m not sure if anyone else has one.

Quips sniper rifle was fairly heavily modified. Also thereā€™s nothing in either the current canon or old legends material to indicate the model of rifle he uses even came equipped with an ascension cable.