Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

OOC: Ok I’ll take care of yours now

IC: Bid would encounter a figure similar to what Kay saw, a silhouette. It would feel familiar but be unrecognizable.

“Huh?” Bid asked

“What have you come for, small Jedi?”

Kay ran back to the clearing where the other padawans were.
She quickly sat down and examined her crystal. It was a deep, dark green.

Bower approached her.
“You got kreestal?”

“Yes, I did! Did you get yours?” She replied happily.

He showed his, grinning.

Kay smiled too.
“Good job!”

He nodded, mumbling something in his language.

Kay nodded and looked doen at her crystal.
She dumped out some parts from her pack, as well as the broken electrostaff.
She closed her eyes and willed the pieces to form a lightsaber staff.

“Wow! Where you have lightsword pieces from?”

“I brought some. I should have some extras, if you need them.” Kay replied.

“Yes, please!”

Kay nodded. She finished her staff and gestured to the leftover parts.
“Help yourself.”

He thanked her before letting himself fall down in a seat position so hardly, that the ice around him started cracking. He then close his eye and rose his hand, trying to use the Force to build the Lightsaber’s handle.

1 Like

Kaiden paused and turned to the doorway as Kay emerged with her crystal. He then wasted no time in snapping to action and made a quick dash toward Ygdras with a broad upward diagonal slash.

1 Like

Ygdras blocks the strike and locks blades with him, he tries to sense the emotions Kai is experiencing.

1 Like

He would sense something like a thin layer of excitement, and below that a deep layer of fear. Though that would be all Ygdras could sense because he would soon be interrupted by Kaiden breaking the lock, and flicking his wrist towards himself so that the lower blade of his saber would slice up toward Ygdras’s upper torso.

“You have a lot of fear within you, like an abyss masked by your love of this fight.” Ygdras said as he began to channel some of Kai’s fear and use it against him and tries to sidestep the attack and counterattack with a swift swipe at the Arkanian’s wrist.

OOC: he’s starting to scratch onto Vaapad.

1 Like

The attack would barely hit his wrist, and Kaiden shook his wrist in pain. “I said I wanted to spar, not have a therapy session.” He said coldly as went to walk away. Ygdras might be able to feel his growing frustration.

OOC I’m not you, so you can play your characters however you want, but if I were to give you a tip, maybe have Ygdras act a little more like a twelve year old. I know he was trained in the jedi temple, so it makes sense for him to be wiser than average, but weather he’s wise or not, this doesn’t seem like something a twelve yearly would say:

idk, he’s your character, so do with him what you want, but that was just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

1 Like