Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“I know, that’s why we’re doing it,”

OOC once you give the action of starting I’ll roll

Ygdras hauls the Clone up, “I’m ready to help in any way I can.” He said.

Kay nodded.
She opened up her medkit, removing a scalpel and various other medical tools, albeit not advanced ones.
“I hope this works.”
She began the operation on the trooper.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

The surgery fails

OOC: BLEEP! Translation: Karabast!

IC: Ygdras has a mournful look to his emerald green eyes, “Should I ready a grave or a pyre?” He asked.

Chimm would hold his saber to the clones head, barely remorsefully, and ignite it. “Let’s bury him I suppose,”

Ygdras dresses the wounds from the attempted surgery and then carries the body out, he goes a ways to the side before trying to use dig out a grave by hand for the Clone.

He may have turned on us but this warrior deserves a proper burial for his service. he thought as he kept digging.

Chimm would try to help him. He hardly regretted killing what he thought to be a biological equivalent to a droid, but he knew his friend was grieving.

Ygdras kept digging and digging until a grave of proper size was made and he slowly climbed out, exhausted.

“Would anyone like to say anything before we lay this warrior to rest?” He asked, tired from the endeavor of digging this grave.

“What to say? He flew the people that tried to kill us to the caves, and then himself attacked us,” Chimm said. “The clones were a tool of the Sith this whole time,”

Ygdras growled at Chimm before saying a few words honoring the clones as people, people who gave their lives to serve The Republic. He also spoke with regret, finishing by saying, “…if things had been different, perhaps your future would’ve been a brighter one.”

“If things had been different there would’ve been no clone army, it was all the work of the Sith Lord” Chimm said citing things yoda had explained to him earlier

OOC: sorry to retcon lol

1 Like

“Be that as it may,” Ygdras said slowly, trying to keep his temper in check, “They were friends and warriors that stood by us and aided the Republic in the war.”

“It’s unfortunate that it was all a plot by the Sith but we cannot change that.”

Kay watched the burial, sitting cross-legged on a rock. She sighed, running her hands through her hair.
“I can’t believe this is ending like this.” She said.
“First the clones turn on us, then we can’t even fix them…” She shook her head. “Are we even capable of doing the right thing anymore? The entire universe has to hate the Jedi now.”

Ygdras tried to think of something to lift Kay’s spirits but couldn’t come up with anything.

Kay sat quietly on her rock, trying to figure out what to do next.
Where to go, what to become, how to avoid danger…
Her whole lifestyle would have to change