Star Wars: The Force Awakens

well thats basically what they said in the movie

well the difference is Kylo is actually bearable and makes sense for is character (i never saw it is being a brat I see him as an angry and confused guy)

Anakin just whined about Obi Wan non stop

6 Likes

is there ever such thing as an original story? All stories have roots and ideas taken from other stories. I mean look at Shakespeare he took all is inspiration from other stories mainly Greek literature and made them his own, by your teacher’s account Shakespeare is nothing but unoriginal, recycled garbage as well.

6 Likes

I noticed this on the box for the Force Awakens blu ray.

1 Like

You want something odd? I just looked at my TFA Blu-Ray box…no Luke…

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Sooo, this is only slightly on-topic but: One of my friends got his hands on a copy of the script signed by J. J. Abrams himself and was kind enough to let me hold it and take pictures.

9 Likes

who dude, that’s awesome

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/uFWmma9.jpg

I posted this in another topic, but I saw this online. Sure the EU isn’t canon anymore, but Star Wars has been taking a lot of inspiration from it, and this seems like a plausible deduction.

9 Likes

His signature looks like a scribble.

Yeah, it’s basically just his initials (and let’s be honest everyone’s signature is sloppy) but it does have that certificate of authenticity!

4 Likes

Challenge your friend to a knife fight and the victor keeps the script

3 Likes

As “fun” as that would be, I probably wouldn’t be invited to his biweekly game nights anymore. And his brother is my current roommate.

Also, someone might die.
Eh.
You should still try it…

My favorite movie.

I recently saw this, great movie, one of my favorites. but I have a question

Why was Han the thing keeping Ben back? we know he clearly does not have the best relationship with his dad, so why is he keeping him back? why not Leia?

Just go with it.

Why do we need to spoiler tag things anymore? It’s been out for 8 months.

2 Likes

Because the title said so

I’d probably be a fiend to edit it.

1 Like

Removed the spoiler thing. Movie has been out for months now.

9 Likes