Starix, Hero of Feti-Nui

This is my first real MOC, and the first MOC I’ve posted on the boards. He’s a matoran who was burned in a bad accident at a furnace, and was forced to build himself a new arm and leg. Fed up with the dystopian regime put on by the corrupt Turaga of his island, he becomes the Crimson Night, a vigilante hell-bent on justice to those who oppose the people. Armed with a plasma rifle and a hand-sword, he will bring freedom to his people, even when Mata- Nui seems to have forsaken them. Comments and critiques are welcome!

5 Likes

Not a fan of it…I know there is a backstory but the left side looks wrong…and the inika build is really simple.

3 Likes

Yeah if his good side wasn’t a Inika build this guy would be pretty groovy. I actually like his burnt looking side cause it goes will with the backstory, though it could’ve been done better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

My first MOC was a Technic beam with eyes so yeah… I didn’t post Beamy on the boards for obvious reason

1 Like

Like that you’ve incorporated ccbs and Bionicle building system in a natural way

2 Likes

I like how you built the normal side. Neat.

3 Likes

I lil standard build -wise. The concept of the arm is cool, but the execution is a bit lackluster. But, for a first MoC, not bad!

1 Like

Seems pretty basic.

3 Likes

It looks like Tahu plus visorak.

3 Likes

Tahu appears to have gone through some tough times.

1 Like