Station of Names (RP Topic)

“I mean. Its the only way for me to finally leave.”

No.7 thinks about the process of finding a suitable biosource. The first thing he’ll need to do is find someone of similar genetic make-up as him. No.7 decides to look around for a syringe. He’ll be using it to take blood and test the blood for DNA results. In order to even have a basis on what DNA he is looking for, he will need to test his own blood and find his DNA pattern.

Looking for that would most likely be pretty hard in a place that breeds fighting and destruction. Maybe looking for a black market would help

Ehlek considers this. Back at home, he may have saved this person. But here… things seem different. “Is here really so bad?” he wonders, clicking in his shooters.

“If you don’t wanna be a no name character of the week.” His arm slowly grows and morphs, sprouting large bunches of thorns.
“I’m sorry about this though.” He swings his arm at the boy.

Ehlek’s eel sense tingle, and he ducks. “That was awesome! Are you like a tree person?” He swings a kick at the guy’s knee.

Runa gets right next to it and turns around, waiting to see if the heat was damaging as he taunted the nameless. “Better luck next time!”

The guy fumbles forward and his arm slowly starts growing back over him as armor

The heat radiated but it was most likely fine.

“Whoa, man, can’t we talk this out! You’re too cool to hurt! What’s your name?” Ehlek asks, not realizing this may be an insult.

“Uh… Hollup. Are you new here?”

“Um… yeah.”

“Yeah, I don’t have a name.”

Runa gives the nameless’ a peace sign, then falls backwards into the hole.

“Well, do you want one? I could make you one up, if you’d like.”

The nameless attempts falling after but a portion of the group tries following him clogging up the hole.[quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:296, topic:46045, full:true”]
“Well, do you want one? I could make you one up, if you’d like.”
[/quote]

“What are you gonna do? Make me take a contract?”

“Um… No? What if I call you… Snicket?”

Runa points a finger up at them. “Nice try.” He says, looking to see if any got through before the hole was clogged.

“I don’t have a name. You simply can’t make a name like that. If we could, that would break the economy.”

No one is there but the small creature sharpening a stone.

“I don’t care about the economy! You have a name to me!”

“Thats not how it works.”