Station of Names (RP Topic)

Since that’s not how syringes work, it would be risky to try washing it so he could inject it into himself. Despite this, he easily finds soap and a sink.

They seem to be a power source but it doesn’t seem like it would work on biological beings.

No.7 decides it was a bad idea and asks a nearby person where they sell syringes.

He tries comparing them to the data he has on “Viriperium,” the very gem present in his chest, powering his mechanical systems.

None of the people still residing the market had syringes, most were out at the hole most likely

It had some similar aspects but carving it, maybe it could fit as an alternative piece.

Jen started crawling through a reasonably sized hole.

“Disturbing the balance is what I do,” smirks Ehlek. He stretches his scrawny arms, though they are filled with great strength.

He sighs and tilts his body to prop himself back up. He kneels and swings at him

Ehlek catches his fist. “Man, I thought we were really connecting there!” He pushes hoping, hoping it would throw the guy.

The guy falls back and a thorn catches him. It slowly grows his other hand and gets ready to stab him with it.

“Whoa!” Ehlek shoots a web to try to net the hand up. “Please, I don’t want to hepirt you, but I can and will. Tell me, what’s your problem? Who’s the clown guy? Is he the one in charge? Does he try to stab you when you’re sleeping?”

“My problem is nt being able to leave this place.” He pauses “What clown?”

“Clown mask guy, at the gate- Holy Ackbar, are we in a prison?”

“Uh. Its a prison if you can’t out. If you wait for the train, you could leave.” His thorns start growing and try to separate the webs

Runa flies the data away, then stores the general area they’re in afterwards. He sees the hole and tries to climb through it as well.

The hole was a little tight but he could crawl through

Runa kept crawling. I should probably switch Project: Keeneyen with Project: Gardna when I’m out of this tunnel. He thinks. If I’m going to be hunted here, I think a shield’ll help more than collecting data at the moment.

No.7 heads to this hole-thingy.

The small creature crawled through quickly and reaches the end

A Nameless comes across him and brandises what seems to be a lightsaber at him

No.7 looks at the plasma blade and says,
“That’s different. My thought is plasma.”
He draws his pistol and shoots at the nameless. He looks at the nameless,
“Trust me you don’t want my name. I wouldn’t even call it a name. It’s more of a classification. No.7 is what I was designated, because I was the seventh clone of someone. Do you want a number as you name?”

The person scoffs “Its better then nothing.”

No.7 spits in retort,
“Actually I feel nothing would be better. At least you wouldn’t be compared to twelve others who look exactly like you.”
He hold his gun aiming at the nameless,
“How about this? I’ll help you get a name if you help me complete my mission. If I fail to do so, you are free to take my name. Because of your lack of name I’ll call you 7+, because you want my name.”