Steampunk Self-Moc; Vaihden Lorem

I’m not sure how to feel about the bulkier look, but the general aesthetic is conveyed very nice.

2 Likes

This looks fantastic!

Name suggestion:

##Benson the Bombastic SteamBot

2 Likes

I love your mocs flow, its really smooth especially the upper torso and thighs, and the parts that arent are intentional for the steampunk vibe, so cool.

1 Like

I overall like this MOC, but the fore arms are a little too big. I know that’s the point but I feel it’s a slight bit TOO exaggerated.

Overall though it’s absolutely amazing.

1 Like

I absolutely love this MOC, I don’t see anything I would change. Good job dude!

1 Like

Awesome!
The torso reminds me of the original toa mata

1 Like

Seeing this one come together over at Instagram was pretty great. Glad you managed to complete it in this wonderfully cool way!

1 Like

How about ‘Spunk’?

Not a great idea. That word is a euphemism in some corners.

The waist?

Yeah, imo the most defining trait of Barbatos

1 Like

I love the steampunk style, and this is my moc. With clock work details, wire, and machine details. I say this is one of my favorite mocs so far. Also that top hat tho.

1 Like

um! yes! steampunk! yes! the monocle really brings it together

1 Like

Fantastic.

5 Likes

Looks even sicker on here m8!

1 Like

Good moc. I like the use of the different colors you gave it to give a more steampunk feel.

1 Like

yo congratz on getting spotlight!

3 Likes

Lovely! I love how you used real wires.

1 Like

Energy thing looks really cool. Although if those rubber bands or siring or whatever they are if he is steampunk and those are wires that kind of ruins it. But he looks amazing

1 Like

Eventually, I want to add small light fixtures. And steampunk styled things could still use wires and electricity.