Stop Motion MOC Fight for College Project

So my Alternative Production class in college gave us the task of making a stop-motion short. I saw this as a golden opportunity to use all the sets and parts I had crammed in my dorm. I give you…Pieces to Pieces, starring my G2 Self MOC and a Spider-villain MOC.

16 Likes

Nice! Even better that it’s for a class project.

2 Likes

Very nice, and I hope it does well with the class! If there’s one suggestion I would make, perhaps for a sequel, would be to have the fighters using the other pieces to build weapons, shields, and such - could make for some pretty crazy combat.

2 Likes

Coolio

1 Like

Chopped off the bad guy’s head, and it burst into flames.

Nice.

3 Likes

Man, I wish I had a class that made me do stuff like this :stuck_out_tongue: Great job :thumbsup:

1 Like

Well done.

1 Like

Just a real quick tip on your self moc, the clear Hau breaks up the color scheme a little bit. In my opinion, a gold Hau would be better. Great video though, I love stopmotion! :smile:

2 Likes

But the clear Hau is special. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m intending on using the Trans-Red/Orange Hau on the final version of it, but I couldn’t find a way to acquire one in time for the due date. I didn’t want to use the gold or red ones because it would just look like Tahu with weird colors (and solid Mata red would make the color scheme even worse). I appreciate the feedback though!