Stopmotion Voiceactors

Vezok and Zaktan

Teridax.

1 Like

okay. vezon was the best. thok was quite cool and zaktan was very, very, very good. teridax was cool and mutran was fantastic.
i think you would fit best into vezon, mutran and zaktan :wink:
thanks for your recordings in my audition thingy.

@Matoro well…it was good, but i think it would habe been better if you hadn’t been trying to change your voice. i think the whispering and stuff is kind of weird smiley

Edited for double post- Star

1 Like

Do we know yet what element the Random Toa will be? I might try out for him.

yes. one toa of ice; one toa of stone and one toa of air (they are only needed for an execution scene)

Love your Mutran. I wanted to try out for him, but it would be better if you tried out as him, because yours is defiantly better.

Why thank you. <3

Don’t suppose you saw my reading of his chronicles? Or at least, the first chapter.

No, I did not. I would love for you to make an audio version of the Mutran Chronicles, though. That would be awesome!

indeed :smiley:
btw. the stopmotion demonstration is in the works :wink:

Great! I’ll try to give my auditions for Matorans, Takua, and Hafu!

you know, your Mutran was amazing, but the quotes you chose reminded me that Mutran reminds me of some other character. I just can’t remember what character it is.

I basically just read from his BS01 Page. I read all the quotes they said from all their pages. >.>

that mutran was amazing. mutran and vezon are perfect for you :wink:

Oh, also. I can do a Toa of Stone for you, if you need it. They are my favorite Toa. :wink:

nice. i have that feeling that your hafu will be good :wink:

Avak

Lol. Quotes. That’s the main reason I myself didn’t try for Avak.

But yeah, I think you pulled it off really well. ^^

was quite cool. you’ve got the role. i’ll edit the mainpost, so you can see who has which role.

EDIT: okay i just edited the main post. you can now see, who voices which character there :wink:

also; @Chronicler , the stopmotion is almost finished. i may be able to post it tomorrow

Thanks!

I want to put my audition here (since by now it’s pretty much accepted), if anyone wants to listen, but I don’t know of any good sites where I can upload audio clips. Do you guys know of one?

Yes. Vocaroo. You give it access to your mic, and then you talk into it. And it saves the recording online.