Strange Masks from Years Ago

Just wanting to know if I’m alone here in this mystery.

When I was younger there was this local Lego store I used to go to with my dad. I remember them having this big tray full of Bionicles, and I’d pick out the masks or make a figure out of them and buy it. A few weeks ago I remembered Bioncle, and decided to bathe in the nostalgia by watching the Recap Reviews. While watching them, I notice something; some of the masks I have aren’t actually in any sets. I looked at a picture of all masks, and the same ones weren’t listed. I looked up Throwbots to see if anything came up, and nothing did. I remember explaining this all away when I was a kid by saying they were from Voodoo heads, but I looked at some pictures and they look nothing alike. Kinda has me interested to see if anyone else has these.

Unlike other OPs, I’m actually just going to supply pictures in the morning of what they look like. For now, here’s a description: They’re all a flat grey color, and definitely have the look of the golden years. They’re about as big as a Krana, but wide enough to fit the full face (but still about the same height). They definitely feel like Lego’s plastic, and feel high-quality. To the sides of the connection port thing (where it connects to the mouth) I believe there are two prongs, which I remember making it incompatible with the Metru head. The eye wholes are a little wider than the Mata eyes, but not taller.

Any responses will be a big help!

1 Like

pictures might help a lot

Ok. It’s literally 4 A.M currently. I’ll do it around 7. Does it at all sound familiar?

2 Likes

They sound like they might be the LEGO hockey masks

5 Likes

Omg that’s them! Thank you soooo much dude! I’ve been thinking about this over the course of years!

2 Likes

I didn’t have enough parts knowledge to put that together, but they spot on fit the description…:laughing:

1 Like